Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

CRJ7CeTWwAAKwLI.png:large

Ok TN...

indieanimator

image.jpg

My Gen Fu entry was picked! :) Congrats to the other winners here & at GameFAQs. How many people is that?
No email from TN, so I'll just buy it if I don't get free for designing it. Anyone else who digs it, feel free to pick it up. :cool:

I've been out of out of practice the last few weekends, but I'm definitely stepping up my Gen Fu game & using him in this costume a lot.
Still on PS3, but if anyone wants to play on a weekend, let me know. Thanks to people here for their support!

Number 13

Worst costume [hardly much costume at all] in pack [yes even worse then the Bayman one] and easily worst in his mediocre/terrible wardrobe outside of his initial default. Think his only legitimately decent dlc outfit was that armor outfit from Deception which of course had to be destructible to include bare fishnet to kill the design. Halloween themed dlc was a mistake. They are all bound by a gimmick rule which turns it all into a crapshoot. Should have just been designs in general. Would cut down on the bad outfits that you would debatably only wear once a year.

Good thing I didn't put much hope for this. Two mediocre years in a row now makes three.

Interested in the next few packs anyway. Only real merit this one had was it guaranteed that every one would get a costume regardless if they are crap or not though.

The Enforcer

@TanikoChan Thanks for uploading those.

What few entries I saw, I don't think most of these would have been my first choice, probably on account of theme. That said though, I think the execution on all of these (except Ein) are terrific. Other than Kasumi/Phase 4 sharing, and Pai overlapping Mila, they all appear unique. Everyone gets something, and the details are each are high (at least from pics seen so far)

RetroMe91

I really am hoping we can have another casual costume design contest or something outside of Halloween... like it's cute and it's fun, but as Number 13 stated, it's definitely gimmick based.

Though congrats to those of you who got a costume (or two apparently) in this pack. :)

Jadeinchains

@TanikoChan Thanks for uploading those.

What few entries I saw, I don't think most of these would have been my first choice, probably on account of theme. That said though, I think the execution on all of these (except Ein) are terrific. Other than Kasumi/Phase 4 sharing, and Pai overlapping Mila, they all appear unique. Everyone gets something, and the details are each are high (at least from pics seen so far)

Yeah thanks Taniko for uploading them.
PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

This image perfectly represents how I feel about this pack in one convenient screencap. Bravo.

I always wanted to see how TN could go full on male fan service but I think I will personally pass on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD