Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

What do you guys find so great about Honoka's costume? Just the fact that her chest is for once hidden? XD

Lol that actually was my first thought. Kunoichi is one of my favourite characters though in SW so there's also that. And just that I fit it looks cool and the first dlc worth buying for her IMO.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
There is no slutty male character in the SW series as far as I know and I've played tons of those games. Honestly, the closest would probably be Magoichi Saika, who is a womanizer but he dresses normal. lol I'm telling you guys, no one is getting a bad costume this time. And that includes Ein.

Xion Malice

Amazing stuff here!! Some of the new outfits:
Cb_dumcWIAAuEHn.jpg:large
Loving :marierose: costume, she always gets the best costumes the majority of the time :). Now I just need for Helena to get something just as good and i'm satisfied.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'mma make my male crossover unrealistic hopes:
Zack: Hisahide
Jann Lee: Takatora Todo / Toshiie
Hayabusa: (Lowkey wish) Yoshitsugu
Ein: Motochika / Mitsunari
Leon: ?
Eliot: Takakage
Gen Fu: ?
Bayman: Ijiyasu
Brad Wong: Motonari
Rig: ?
Raidou: ?
Bass: ?

Sonicfan11589

I read on Team Ninja's (or was it Tecmo Koei's) twitter that there is news coming tomorrow.

Also any ideas on new music, maybe some cool Warriors style music which to my knowledge usually is Chinese Rock or something.

Chapstick

I read on Team Ninja's (or was it Tecmo Koei's) twitter that there is news coming tomorrow.

Also any ideas on new music, maybe some cool Warriors style music which to my knowledge usually is Chinese Rock or something.
The Naotora stream is happening at 8pm japan time which is in like less than 12 hours I think

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have seen people suggesting/wanting this guy for Ein... Honestly, I'd be down with it the guy straight up looks like Ein only more bishounen.
tumblr_n2q374rgI21qbr92fo1_500.jpg
That fan.... I'd buy it if the fan was included, clipping aside. But then again, let's be real here, this pack is gonna have enough clipping to feed the homeless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD