Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why didn't Pai ever get her blue hat for her C1?

stick_figure_sit_in_question_mark_400_clr.png
Probably because alot of people aren't too fond of her braided hairstyle it's associated with. I don't see why though, her braided pigtails are better than her short hair imo.

Aven Kujo-Gin

If she had the bangs from the short hair, the braids would probably be a bit bettter, the exposed forehead is probably what drives some people away XD
I'm with you there. Not all girls looks good with the exposed forehead. However, Pai is not one of those. She is pretty enough to look good with any hairstyle.

Argentus

We can change the underwear but for some stupid reason we can't remove a simple hat. Thanks TN.
We've almost never been able to.

Can't take the hat off MOST of milas outfits.

Can't take off pumpkin hat.
Can't take off the visor
Can't take off the beret
Etc etc.

Only one I can think of is I THINK you could take the hat off the overall a dlc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You are probably thinking of past VF games like VF4, VF5 I don't think had her default outfit wearing the hat.
They gave it back to her I think in the Final Round version, I gave her the hime cut style and saw the hat and braids as an option next to it.

You know what I hope they announce? I told Grunt this a while back, but I hope SK and TN announce a type of crossover 3D game where SK and the DOA fighters all fight each other with SK's graphics engine and in the style of SK, except the DOA fighters have something in place of shinobi transformation. Just imagine how cool and awesome the DOA fighters would look in the style of SK...☆_☆

.....Or even better, they announce Ryona as a guest character. I'd drop Naotora then, seriously I would just to main Ryona. 0_0

Sonicfan11589

They gave it back to her I think in the Final Round version, I gave her the hime cut style and saw the hat and braids as an option next to it.

You know what I hope they announce? I told Grunt this a while back, but I hope SK and TN announce a type of crossover 3D game where SK and the DOA fighters all fight each other with SK's graphics engine and in the style of SK, except the DOA fighters have something in place of shinobi transformation. Just imagine how cool and awesome the DOA fighters would look in the style of SK...☆_☆

.....Or even better, they announce Ryona as a guest character. I'd drop Naotora then, seriously I would just to main Ryona. 0_0
I'm pretty sure the VF fighters in DOA are going by their default look and not have any of the customization items attached.

I would love for a DOA vs VF, use DOA's fighting system with VF's realistic animations. Make it a bit more brutal looking with dramatic camera angles like in VF and hopefully tone down the sexual exploitation.

Chapstick

I'm pretty sure the VF fighters in DOA are going by their default look and not have any of the customization items attached.
Well, when 5U came around they added the short hair which is a customization item in VF5.

I also wish they'd let you remove Akira's headband tbh

David Gregg

Probably not she doesn't hit the 18 year cutoff (because to TN appearance be damned you just need that magic number and you're good).

Would really like seeing an SK girl in the game although she can't have a weapon so that eliminates many. Ryona without her magnets would just look bizarre. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Daidouji would be perfect, she doesnt even use weapons and is in her 20s.

The problem with Daidoji is she's masculine like Rachel and wouldn't sell anywhere near as well as waifu bait Asuka/Yumi

Jadeinchains

Do any of the SK girls just fight without a weapon? Also what age is Ryona?

Personally I'd actually kind of like to see one more character though I'd prefer an original character and not a guest, I'd also want to see something new from TN and not anymore 18 year olds. I also said in the doax3 thread the idea of the Xtreme series getting dlc characters that are new like Niki or completely new and them being exclusive to doax3 or future xtreme games and not appearing in doa5 and doa6.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ryona's weapons don't actually kill right? I could see TN making them like Naotora's feet blades and treat them as nonlethal, or just treat them like punch atttacks and have the gun SFX but have TN say that since she's in a different universe, her gun's actual effects are negated. And remember, the SK girl's ages aren't shown in the west, and people still like them either way;) ...but in my defense, I'm only two years older than Ryona, and I genuinely do like her for more than just her appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD