Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

I think her quiet personality makes sense considering her shitty situation in the story up to this point. And her brightening up at the beach (not getting hounded by your own clan and having to kill people you may have once known as friends, being able to act carefree for once, making new friends with girls her age except Nyotengu and Marie and Honoka) makes sense too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah she is...I like her, she doesn't want to fight but can when she needs to, and thanks to her DLC she can look either cute or sexy doing it all the same. I like her silently confident side of her personality too,it adds to her feisty nature when she is forced to lay down the pain.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Which ones?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Also, I think we're going off track again in the discussion of dlc costumes...

Pretty much all of them lol I'm not sure why I said a few! XD

Well its the third of June so surely we should be expecting something soon, I don't remember though what day last month we had them revealed so it might still be a while now. On the 8th of June doax3's set 4 dlc ends so maybe the 5th/6th we'll see something like the famitsu issue with one page doa5 and the other doax3. Then on the 8th doax3's could come out and on the 20th doa5's could.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm honestly excited, I have good feeling this DLC will be good based on the gust collaboration we just had. I'm hoping for more fan made designs.

P2p1mbs

I just had a thought, we haven't seen much throwback costumes because those allegedly don't sell well but what if TN released more of them but charged as much as a crossover costume, would you buy it?

Also, I mentioned this once before but what do you guys think if instead of dlc costume bundles, they did smaller, character specific costume packs every few months?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It depends...if they take the Legacy out of it by sexing it up to sell, then I'll pass. as for character specific, I'd be up for that, they did Kasumi and Ayane once with that Intimate DLC set, but only Kasumi truly got a new outfit. Ayane was just the DOA2 suspender outfit with sheer cut outouts to expose the side of her underwear, and her top was modified to have a half zipped zipper to expose her underboob. The heels were also nerfed too.

Jadeinchains

It depends...if they take the Legacy out of it by sexing it up to sell, then I'll pass. as for character specific, I'd be up for that, they did Kasumi and Ayane once with that Intimate DLC set, but only Kasumi truly got a new outfit. Ayane was just the DOA2 suspender outfit with sheer cut outouts to expose the side of her underwear, and her top was modified to have a half zipped zipper to expose her underboob. The heels were also nerfed too.

Yeah IMO they kind of ruined the legacy outfits by making them senselessly sex'd up. And that's sad because Ayane and Leifangs could have actually been good if they hadn't don't that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Exactly, they aren't even legacy anymore when TN sexes them up, they're just flimsy martial art outfits you'd see in an H manga TBH. Only ones that were not modified was Helena, Kasumi, and Ayane but for obvious reasons: Ayane was already shirtless in her overalls, Kasumi was scandalous if her shirt got wet because of no bra in her overalls, and Helena's dress was made to become semi transparent when wet, and they gave her sandal heels to make it more sexy.The guys were basically untouched, but TN could care less about them. XD

Jadeinchains

Next DLC is "Fairy Tail Mashup Set"....

Source: SteamDB

Who/what is SteamDB? If it's true though atleast it isn't a collab pack. Even if they aren't casual clothes that the characters would actually wear I'm excited to see what they'll do with a fairytale pack since then instead of it just being TN just copying other peoples outfits onto their characters they're actually coming up with outfits themselves! :D

UpSideDownGRUNT

Who/what is SteamDB? If it's true though atleast it isn't a collab pack. Even if they aren't casual clothes that the characters would actually wear I'm excited to see what they'll do with a fairytale pack since then instead of it just being TN just copying other peoples outfits onto their characters they're actually coming up with outfits themselves! :D
It IS a cross over pack if true lol

Fairy Tail is an anime

Nikotsumi

Noooo Fairy Tail...... I don't like those outfits lol. (and the anime as well xD)
I bet Marie or Honoka are gonna get Lucy's outifit and for Ein, well it's obvious.....
shirtless Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD