Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
By the way is this legitimate?

95fggSW.jpg

https://steamdb.info/app/311730/depots/

Jadeinchains

Ikr?? They're really something. I know on the Hardcore version they had a couple of outfits with good potential too, one for Kasumi was a strapless pink top with a snug blue Jean skirt I think, and Leifang had a nice white linen shirt and I think jeans.

Yeah there really is so many old outfits with massive potential to be amazing outfits so I really am hoping for another legacy pack. I think the last legacy pack came out in 2014 so another one is long over due and now a days the dlc packs are very varied so they should make another one. :) I'd love another casual pack as well.

Throwback costumes for Tina I personally want to see (besides the ones I already mentioned):

latest

latest

latest

^I know she already has something like this but I can wish can't I?
latest

Honestly, I would love to see them release CHARACTER SPECIFIC costume packs; full of throwbacks for all the original 10 cast and original designs for the newcomers.
There all great so I'd love them too, the idea of character specific packs would be interesting lol I'm not sure though how people would feel if it was characters they didn't like.

Apparently it seems so, when does famitsu release scans because maybe we'll see soon?

P2p1mbs

Already been mentioned

the idea of character specific packs would be interesting lol I'm not sure though how people would feel if it was characters they didn't like.

I meant if they released small character packs (5 to 6 costumes per character) with characters that have been in the series longer getting legacy/throwbacks while newer characters get casuals.

Jadeinchains

Already been mentioned

I meant if they released small character packs (5 to 6 costumes per character) with characters that have been in the series longer getting legacy/throwbacks while newer characters get casuals.

It would be cool if they did this alongside the main dlc pack of the month and did it for a different character each month, I think that would be pushing it though so I won't ask for that. XD

werewolfgold

Me when people request actual outfits and not hentai fetish or crossover stuff.
So+let+me+get+this+straight+pal+she+was+a+_2a7ce0f3c44cc24f42a487a1fd8ff181.gif

Abandon all hope. TN is clearly beyond salvation.

Dark-truth

Okay, so I know I said earlier that I'll pass out but I honestly need to have Kasumi's nyo's Ayane's momiji's and raidou's if they get one TT-TT

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are those the only ones we're getting or nah? Also I'm really burning inside I don't know how to use Eliot, that Natsu costume looks too promising. Hoping Ein gets something good at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD