Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

anyone just think that there isn't a pack released this month? they might be legit taking a break to work on the 10 other collab packs that we're about to get bombarded with for 2.99 a piece.

The season pass details already confirmed that there will be a pack this month.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Here are they guys
2016-11-10 06.57.46.png
2016-11-10 06.57.07.png

The first image is from Downloadble Content. The second is from Depots

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I only responded to say that the comment was taking things way off topic. The fact that you cant even contribute anything relevant to the topic of dlc costumes other than saying we should go back on topic shows how far off we've gone.

Enough, cut the nonsense. I contribute things outside of this thread tons more than here. Certain times even I like to find the source of such things and post it here regarding DLC costumes when I either feel like it or someone here post it before (which is high likely the case), but the fact of the matter is that you particularly chose that one to complain. You mean to tell me that "now" out of all off topic posts compared to the ones before this, you respond to it? or the fact that you fed into it? The fact of the matter is that you responded to it. The more logical sane choice was to not respond at all. That's a moderator's duty. Not yours. We can take this to a PM but you will not like the result of the outcome when I blow it sky high. Stop feeding into it or this thread will actually get locked since that is exactly what you want going by your direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we expect micro-scan Famitsu images again or direct page image from them with the upcoming DLC?

Chapstick

Enough, cut the nonsense. I contribute things outside of this thread tons more than here. Certain times even I like to find the source of such things and post it here regarding DLC costumes when I either feel like it or someone here post it before (which is high likely the case), but the fact of the matter is that you particularly chose that one to complain. You mean to tell me that "now" out of all off topic posts compared to the ones before this, you respond to it? or the fact that you fed into it? The fact of the matter is that you responded to it. The more logical sane choice was to not respond at all. That's a moderator's duty. Not yours. We can take this to a PM but you will not like the result of the outcome when I blow it sky high. Stop feeding into it or this thread will actually get locked since that is exactly what you want going by your direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we expect micro-scan Famitsu images again or direct page image from them with the upcoming DLC?
Neither it seems

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They must legit be keeping this a secret..damn. Looks like we'll just have to wait till they release something, best thing to do is just look at their page every so often since they sometimes like to show stuff in Japanese.

KwonJigglypuff

In order to arouse enthusiasm with the fans, TN will probably keep doing a lot of collabs. They understood fetish packs belong to the past, but I can still see similar things like next week's Summer Festival Pack (I bet Hayate and Ryu will get one, and probably Eliot because he's so kawaii. Bye bye Lisa, Rachel and Christie who are not Japanese enough haha :( ).

Okay, another time to check our main ressource, Lingerie Diva : Mila doesn't have her matador costume yet, I wouldn't mind a Gangster Pack, I can see a Carnival or a Dancer Pack happening, a Furry Pack is very likely (hello Honoka). With Rig, I can see a Firefighter Pack, Hitomi could use a Chef costume, and I'm still surprised Phase 4 and Mila are the only one having an Army fetish.

TN could still "surprise" us with a Bubble Pack in the future. LOL

If I had to choose, I'd like a Bride Pack cause Helena would rock in that costume (f*ck you Nina Williams).

Stuff linked to religion and ethnics are too sensitive (nuns, native american, etc.). Pirate and Genie are already used too much.. but in general, I wish all characters had them and not only a few. It bothers my needs for symetry haha. Can I have my Fighter Force Helena, using her dead mother's memory and her heritage to bring humanity, forgiveness and light to the world, like she did with herself ?

Of course, if I had to choose I'd like Legacy costumes and Casual costumes more often, but let's be realistic for a bit... I don't mind waiting for DOA6 to see TN's original ideas! In the meanwhile, crazy funny easy sexy stuff is fine as I don't need right thinking to compensate or feel in peace.

EDIT : Or we can just wait for Halloween 2017, 2018... TN actually found a good compromise with these fan contests! Hehe these guys can be smart, understanding and respectful of the community when they want!

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

In order to arouse enthusiasm with the fans, TN will probably keep doing a lot of collabs. They understood fetish packs belong to the past, but I can still see similar things like next week's Summer Festival Pack (I bet Hayate and Ryu will get one, and probably Eliot because he's so kawaii. Bye bye Lisa, Rachel and Christie who are not Japanese enough haha :( ).

Okay, another time to check our main ressource, Lingerie Diva : Mila doesn't have her matador costume yet, I wouldn't mind a Gangster Pack, I can see a Carnival or a Dancer Pack happening, a Furry Pack is very likely (hello Honoka). With Rig, I can see a Firefighter Pack, Hitomi could use a Chef costume, and I'm still surprised Phase 4 and Mila are the only one having an Army fetish.

TN could still "surprise" us with a Bubble Pack in the future. LOL

If I had to choose, I'd like a Bride Pack cause Helena would rock in that costume (f*ck you Nina Williams).

Stuff linked to religion and ethnics are too sensitive (nuns, native american, etc.). Pirate and Genie are already used too much.. but in general, I wish all characters had them and not only a few. It bothers my needs for symetry haha. Can I have my Fighter Force Helena, using her dead mother's memory and her heritage to bring humanity, forgiveness and light to the world, like she did with herself ?

Of course, if I had to choose I'd like Legacy costumes and Casual costumes more often, but let's be realistic for a bit... I don't mind waiting for DOA6 to see TN's original ideas! In the meanwhile, crazy funny easy sexy stuff is fine as I don't need right thinking to compensate or feel in peace.

Lol beautiful, I like these ideas and there's been plenty of designs from the contests they are doing that could be used for these, I actually wouldn't mind them doing something from culture/religion although I'd agree native American wouldn't be a good idea. And yeah I don't think Lisa will get anything from this pack.

Chapstick

This is most likely what the next pack is, copy pasted on all the girls:

item0.png

I'd like to see Ryu and Hayate in this exact outfit but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen

KwonJigglypuff

This is most likely what the next pack is, copy pasted on all the girls:

item0.png

I'd like to see Ryu and Hayate in this exact outfit but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen

That's very unlikely. I mean... 2016 is gonna end in a few weeks... (I know I'm a bit early but still. Seeing that 2016 logo kinda ruin everything).

I wouldn't mind different designs, as I like the official "I'm a Fighter" motto... but still. Not very exciting.

Examples :

1001002_582654121779632_485295610_n.jpg
1044324_582654195112958_574709917_n.jpg
1013089_582654385112939_812290900_n.jpg
1044015_582654321779612_388789123_n.jpg

I hope I'm not wrong!

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just want a fan design DLC pack and new hairstyles, Naotora with loose hair and Kasumi with a low ponytail....hahhhh ♡.♡

Chapstick

That's very unlikely. I mean... 2016 is gonna end in a few weeks... (I know I'm a bit early but still. Seeing that 2016 logo kinda ruin everything).

I wouldn't mind different designs, as I like the official "I'm a Fighter" motto... but still. Not very exciting.

Examples :

1001002_582654121779632_485295610_n.jpg
1044324_582654195112958_574709917_n.jpg
1013089_582654385112939_812290900_n.jpg
1044015_582654321779612_388789123_n.jpg

I hope I'm not wrong!
It's also the middle of fall and they're releasing a pack with summer (when the doa festival was held) in the name. We haven't gotten these outfits yet and it's about the time I think they'd put them out. Wasn't Marie's redbull thing like 5 months after the festival last year? I forget

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It wasn't a lone DLC for that month tho I don't think, it was exclusive to PS+ subscribers I think and released alongside one of the packs, I think the fan design one.

Speaking of which I'm downloading that as soon as it releases for Kasumi and that'll be my new main outfit for her probably, it highlights her ponytail. Plus I didn't have money when BBoy-sensei was giving the code out on stream.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
If we ever get some new casual clothes i realy want something like this for Helena:
2015-New-Elegant-Women-Sexy-Lace-Stretch-vest-Slim-Tops-Ladies-Basic-Sleeveless-See-Through-Tank.jpg
[spoiler/] Can change colour for white :)

Will you be in Soul Calibur 6? :D

To stay on topic:
I have long stopped caring for new DLC. They could even stop with it now for all I care. More time to work on DOA6. :)

Yun-Seong

Will you be in Soul Calibur 6? :D

To stay on topic:
I have long stopped caring for new DLC. They could even stop with it now for all I care. More time to work on DOA6. :)
I hope so! Hopefully i will come back with my master Hwang! And Seong-Mina by my side ^^
Btw, I know that i don't post here very often but i visit site everyday few times and im big fan of your art :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Word on the street is that it's a second Legacy Pack set, including Helena's opera dress from DOA2, Ein's long jacket from DOA3, Christie's red trenchcoat from DOA3, and Human Raidou, just to name a few. Additional music is also supposedly happening, and it's most likely the missing pieces of the DOA soundtracks of the past-- the Ray House remixes from DOA2U.

But it IS just a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt. If it is true, then I'm personally excited at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD