Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

$2.99 Each or $19.49 for the pack.
They ARE destructible.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Seems like there's two variations, Kokoro and Mila have the one with the white undershirt underneath and Lisa has the no bra one that slides down kinda like an Oiran kimono.

Hayabusiness

I knew Team Ninja was hiding something. As much as yukata is a fetish it's just too tame in the end.

I kind of expected it but I wrote that post in Italian sooooo...

(Lisa still looks good)

P2p1mbs

I cant decide if I should buy the whole pack or just individually like I normally do. Given what happened to me last month, I'll probably wait until the end of the week to buy anythign for now.

I still think looks really pointless for Kokoro to get one, her defaults already look similar. Same goes for Nyo.

homer

Yep it is, it's premium price apparently at 2.99. The destruction seems to turn it from a normal Yukata into a much more desirable skimpy one that somehow manages to be exactly how I wanted them...my interest has gone up, hehe. Still not sold until I see those feet.

marie rose have sandals without pantys

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Without panties? 0_of

Thank you, I've been dying to see. XD Yeah its safe to say that I'll be saving my money, the footwear isn't worth it. Had they have higher geta or some sexy sandal heels, I'd be all up in this pack like One Night in Paris. Maybe next month :-/
Beggars can't be choosers lol

Fredi

$2.99 Each or $19.49 for the pack.
They ARE destructible.

All yukata are beautiful, those stamped flower and colors, I like them!

Marie Rose is not wearing panties? O_O

Last edited:

Argentus

AQUAPLUS Mashup dlc
what the fuck is aquaplus?
Lol yukata outfits are a fetish that are overly common in the 'ideal Japanese woman' troupe.

You don't need something to be 90% naked to be a classified as a fetish. It's one of the more subtle ones, but it's a widely regarded staple to cosplay your x character as just like western person would think a nurse or bunny outfit would too.

Outfits are garbage though because
1. A lot of these character can't pull off a yukata
2. Fighting in a yukata is even more stupid then fighting in a swimsuit.
3. Kokoro/Nyotengu already filled this niche and it feels like they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel on what fetish stuff is still left.

The DlC outfits boil down to
A. Fetish outfits [aimed at their core customer demo to jack off in photo mode]
2. Collaboration outfits [anime and other video games] that are hit/miss.
3. Fan packs maybe 1-2 a year that are a crapshoot on inconsistent quality.

Regarding season passes I doubt this is the last one until DoA 6 is in the horizon.

All of this is the truth. Like I said before, the problems are 1) It's wildly out of place on most of the girls, 2) It looks retarded in actual gameplay, and 3) It only really suits Kokoro and Nyo because that's basically what they wear normally anyway.

Wtf?

Seriously, they made THAT, for THIS girl?!

doa5mila-5.jpg

latest

doa5mila-6.jpg

Seriously, a yukata does not fucking WORK on Mila lol.

Yeah, notice how they never actually show these costumes in gameplay, only in the cutesy winposes? XD

Seriously, for her, they need to do what they did WAY back in the schoolgirl dlc, and tweak the regular copypaste outfits to be a little more rough'n'tumble to suit her better.

P2p1mbs

Mila looks cute in anything really, no point getting upset over a fan service fueled game.

^ exactly this. I have long come to accept the fact that doa games will ALWAYS give the girls, regardless of how well/badly they suit the characters, fanservicey costumes over practical/cool outfits. Mila may be a low priority girl compared to Kasumi, Ayane or Marie but she is still a doa girl and is therefore not exempted from getting "sexy ______" costumes.

Hell, I need to see these costumes in motion but just by looking at the screenshots, they look pretty sensible so at least theyre not showing off as much as the usual swimsuit packs.

I would have preffered it if :naotora: wasnt featured in this pack. She may be a KT owned character but she is not a DOA girl, packs like this should be exclusive to them. At the very least, they could have also made costumes for the other 3 girls as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD