DLC Ideas

Kodachi

Standard Donor
This..
tumblr_m8yr73RQ6X1ruta8ao1_1280.jpg

And all the characters not playable in the Story mode should get a full Chapter. (I need to know what happened to Lisa :( )

NightAntilli

DLC ideas? Ok.. Bring an extension with a similar customization system as VF5FS in terms of setup and amount of content. I'll gladly pay 1200 MS points for that.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Really what DLC can you ask for besides "costumes"? Which costume isn't the most important part of a fighting game. Not saying they shouldn't have any, but saying the game is great(content wise) as it is. Any DLC should just be taken as a bonus.

Genesis

I'm more on the side of music or new stages over costumes, unless they're really cool or throwback type things.

Tokkosho

i want a redone DOATEC hedquarters stage (from 4) with a cliffhanger leading into the tritower stage (most likely from wherever ayane and hayate jumped from in their boss cutscenes)
@mesharey i always liked the original one more, but the one from 4 wouldn't hurt.

Darrell

Want to change that dang Character select screen. Ish is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I really thought that was just a placeholder for the alpha demo.

IceMage95

I would like another new original character.
TN said that they wouldn't be adding in characters because of balancing reasons and that it would be unfair to those who can't afford DLC.

I would like to see some costumes for the MALE characters. I mean come on TN, at least show some love for the guys and give them some costumes from previous DOAs (like Bayman's classic beret costume & Ryu's classic DOA costume).

Zeo

TN said that they wouldn't be adding in characters because of balancing reasons and that it would be unfair to those who can't afford DLC.
This was said as well? It would eliminate the possibility of free character DLC which a lot of people have been holding on to.

Zeo

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/20/team-ninjas-hayashi-says-no-plans-for-dead-or-alive-5-charact/

Here's an article about it. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of articles on websites concerning the topic of character DLC. Sorry about trampling on anyone's hopes of free character DLC.
Yes, you're right. I have seen that article now that I remember.

I guess all anyone can hope for is that he either changes his mind from the demand or decides to release an updated version of the game including obvious omitted characters.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Yes, you're right. I have seen that article now that I remember.

I guess all anyone can hope for is that he either changes his mind from the demand or decides to release an updated version of the game including obvious omitted characters.

if he pulls an NG3 I'm not buying his games fresh off the market anymore.would you knowing a newe,better product was right around the corner?

Zeo

I don't really think NG3RE is "better" than vanilla NG3.
Story mode co-op, playable Ayane, dismemberment, alternate weapons right off the bat and greater difficulty (not certain).

It's by no means perfect or even as good as 1 and 2 but I think it's pretty safe to say it's better.

if he pulls an NG3 I'm not buying his games fresh off the market anymore.would you knowing a newe,better product was right around the corner?
It would depend on how much I want the product in question. Sadly in this case yes I would. I'd buy the game twice if it meant I would get my main back. But that's subjective.

Darrell

You'll get your new characters, and top tier Helena in the exclusive Wii U version. For now, enjoy the beta test that you can buy tomorrow..:)

Kayin Amoh

NG3 Razor's Edge will undoubtedly be a better game than Ninja Gaiden 3 was - whether it even makes it to the status of 'good' remains to be seen though.

They've added back in the things people were screaming that they needed, but there's more to making a good game than including the obvious. Hayabusa's semi-auto combos need to be excised right away, for example. NG 1 and 2 had sharp, precise animations for his attacks which was simply not the case in the third game.

Still, many of the improvements are undoubtedly improvements. We'll see how it turns out, but the series won't immediately sell me a console after the third game tarnished the series' reputation. Once they make a worthwhile sequel again, that's when I'll take their word as gospel. Not before.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD