DLC Ideas

Adamleelight

Well I think stages would be the best idea for DLC, not that DOA5 stages are bad. Just too many square stages for my taste.

Classic and new original ones, get my vote.

Sam Sultan

Give me a costume for Hayabusa in which he has no mask so you can see he's face also if they would give him the cursed arm from NG3 would be really awesome...so i really hope they bring new costumes specially for Hayabusa since i really hate hes white costume.

tasan

well it definitely seems as if Bayman will be getting his beret back as DLC. The evidence comes from the following website and an interview with Shimbori that definitely seems to hint towards bayman finding it again.

http://www.ripten.com/2012/09/27/dead-or-alive-5-is-here-and-director-yohei-shimbori-is-ecstatic/

the comment:

MF: You’ve mentioned about support after the launch and DLC, but specifically, is Bayman going to find his beret?
YS: [Laughs] With regard to DLC. There will be DLC, and a lot of it will be things that we heard from fans that they want to see. We didn’t have time to put them on the final disc version, but now we have a little bit of time to bring that out as DLC. We should be able to share plans for that in the near future. We hope that Bayman finds his beret (which he typically wears), he seems a little cold, a little distant… maybe a little bit angry.
edit: would be kinda funny if they did a comedic/parody route of Bayman searching for his Beret.

Dave

I want the same things all of you want. I'd love some old costume sets as well as redone classic stages. Mainly the Savannah Safari, Gamblers Paradise and Seaside Paradise from Dead or Alive 4. That stage is my favorite. Koku An, Kowloon, and some others would be neat too.

Costumes:
TinaDOA3C4.jpg

TinaDOAUC2.jpg

150px-TinaDOAUC12.jpg

DOA2U_Jann_C3.png

150px-KasumiDOA3C3.jpg

There is literally tons more. I'd like to see new stuff too. The VF characters better get more, even if they are ones from VF. And Rig better get some new threads.

d3v

I just want a DLC unlock for all the locked characters (like what BlazBlue CS did for Mu-12). Makes tournament easier to run when you don't have to manually unlock the Gen Fu, the VF characters and Alpha.

TRI Mike

The most important DLC this game needs is an actually good netcode. Then we can worry about attire to masturbate to the ladies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD