DOA art

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
other left custom is for the canadian forest :)
rig.jpg

Blash

More concept art... *sigh* I wish I could have entered to the costume contest D:

Armour-Alpha_zps0fb66b0f.png
This is a super idea. Love the circuit board look on her back. Its your design, but I'd cover the chest and feet more. Just seems the way to go for me!

synce

I'm curious. What was the story of this comic and what's going on in that page? It doesn't exactly scream "DOA" to me, but I love the art.

Thanks, the story revolved Alpha's escape from DOATEC, and on that page they had tracked her down... It was going to be a really violent comic. Right now I'm working on something kind of born from that but the story and character designs aren't finished yet, and you definitely won't mistake it for DOA lol

Also it's great to see all this DOA art from the community recently :)

Kronin

Here my interpretation of this awesome costume ! :D
I tried to give him a " Swagg " way to suit with this costume. So he is at the edge of the platform enjoying two beers ... just for him LOL.
I really struggled with his abs and tattoos, I hope you like the result !

One of the best Rig fanarts that I've ever seen, great job! ;)

More concept art... *sigh* I wish I could have entered to the costume contest D:

I had lost this comment... you have great ideas, next time you need to do it! =)

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Man I gotta get back in practice and post something. Some of the stuff you guys are posting is inspiring me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD