DOA in The Carolinas

Heikou

Standard Donor
I plan on it. So long as nothing comes up, I already have the money set aside. Were you planning on flying?

Fullmetal

I plan on it. So long as nothing comes up, I already have the money set aside. Were you planning on flying?
Nah, driving. I don't mind helping out with gas and hotel. If you can't make it, I have Awesmic to help me out as well. Just need you to let me know in advance.

RiBu

I'm going to NEC for sure. I thought about going to DtN, but I think I might be busy with classes around then, need to check.

Tempest

Good stuff Tempest and the rest of your group, I think all of you guys have some good potential. Sorry I dipped out with saying something, but my group was ready to get back home.
Hopefully I'll see you guys at some other majors down the road.
No problem, it was cool to meet more people from NC. Hopefully I'll see you at some of the majors I attend next year. Be sure to get together with @Fullmetal for casuals, I'd love to join you guys but Greenville is unfortunately a bit too far for me.

RiBu

Probably, will see if anyone from the Greenville/General NC scenes would want to come with me.

Definitely Tempest, I know In going to FR next year. If I get a chance I'd be down to come to Charlotte sessions, I think a few of my friends here are kind of interested in picking up DOA.

Heikou

Standard Donor
I might be able to make it up to Greenville once with Tempest mid to late October if you guys want to meet up some time around then.

RiBu

IDK how many new people see this. But I still host in Greenville, SFV is obviously the main focus now. BUT I will always make time for people who are interested in DOA.

RiBu

Fair enough. Was mostly on the off chance someone new had joined site and was wondering. I haven't been playing the game at all for the most part. Was really disappointed in Naotora. But I should be at TFC again this year to try and get NC up there lol...

Heikou

Standard Donor
there are a few of us in charlotte area who play (even me i'm from sc just south of the border, rock hill area) but apart from that nobody really plays in sc.

RiBu

Sad how dead this place is every time I drop by lol...

Maybe new people will show up if there's ever DOA6

Heikou

Standard Donor
yeah could pick up a couple. i'm hoping for that b/c if they get snagged for offline they're more likely to stay. ribu you gonna be at final round?

RiBu

yeah could pick up a couple. i'm hoping for that b/c if they get snagged for offline they're more likely to stay. ribu you gonna be at final round?

Nah, I went 3 times before and every time it was the worst run tournament I'd gone to that year...Seems like it continued that tradition last year lol.

All for community spirit and stuff, but tournaments should have a standard of quality in this age lol

Heikou

Standard Donor
DOA casuals at Blackmoon's house :D
abt 4 hrs for me... i'll do it someday tho.

Nah, I went 3 times before and every time it was the worst run tournament I'd gone to that year...Seems like it continued that tradition last year lol.
it wasn't run too well last year you're right, but it's one of two tournaments that's under like a 5 hour drive so and im not in a position to buy plane tickets so...

Fullmetal

Final Round fucked pretty bad last year because of SFV. They were under staffed and didn't put an entry cap for SFV. DOA pools was severely unorganized and were located in a specific region away from stream. This year they're gonna try again but in a location with more space. I'm not expecting much but we'll see.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD