DOA in The Carolinas

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
As long as I am a Carolina resident, this thread (and by extension the scene) will never die!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You can add me on PSN! I'm currently training Hayate, so any match up experience would be helpful, especially since Kokoro gives me such a hard time.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Heikou isn't banned. Rather, he's just got more important things in life than DOA and his FSD fam.
Oh good, he had me worried for a moment.. Which reminds me: I'm not gonna be online for pretty much all of June because my dad wants me to visit him in Texas.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
NOOOO! Ugh, this is such terrible news.....how would we play together?
Idk...he just suddenly wanted me to come down and see him for a whole month. I love my dad and all, but if he would've been faithful, I wouldn't have to travel out my comfort zone to see him.:mad: He does have a PS3 however, so if I can get my account on his PS3, we may be able to still play;)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So while I've been gone from FSD (and not by my own choosing, mind you), I've been plotting an idea that I will divulge more details on soon. Until then, here's a nice banner! #CarolinaDOA

t9gqs8.jpg

Last edited:

Heikou

Standard Donor
So while I've been gone from FSD (and not by my own choosing, mind you), I've been plotting an idea that I will divulge more details on soon. Until then, here's a nice banner! #CarolinaDOA

t9gqs8.jpg
I'll help if I can. I don't get back until mid October.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'll help if I can. I don't get back until mid October.
Encourage the South Carolina scene to go to TFC. That's where I hope to host this event, since it'll be a great way to bring the NC and SC DOA scenes together in person.

RiBu

Started hosting sessions for other games. If people would want to come for DOA let me know and I'll start posting when I'm having them.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Started hosting sessions for other games. If people would want to come for DOA let me know and I'll start posting when I'm having them.
What Carolina are you in? North or South? Also, what city?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD