Murrieta/temecula
4. PSN ID
Message if you want it
5. Gamer Tag
Same but I don't have ultimate on 360

My fsd....is...this.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Updated the map. Took out the tournaments that happened this weekend. Added another tournament in Rhode Island and added new names.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Pointing out some central Florida errors.

1. My entry doesn't list my PSN ID or my XBL GT.

2. FSD user "DeathGodSkeith" is listed twice. Once in Daytona Beach, and once in Orlando. The Orlando entry should be removed, as they informed me they are in Daytona. Their PSN ID ("DeathGodSkeith") also needs to be added to the Daytona entry.

3. FSD user "mike_arx" has their PSN ID ("Arxaeus") listed in the Orlando entry, but not their FSD username.

4. The Orlando entry also lists XBL GT "KIRA ICHIGO" and PSN ID "Zeik43" with no FSD username. I don't know if that's because these players aren't on FSD, but I figured I'd point it out.

5. Winter Park has an entry that lists PSN ID "rogersnick", but with no FSD username listed. Again, I don't know if that's because they aren't on FSD, but I'd still like to point it out.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Pointing out some central Florida errors.

1. My entry doesn't list my PSN ID or my XBL GT.

2. FSD user "DeathGodSkeith" is listed twice. Once in Daytona Beach, and once in Orlando. The Orlando entry should be removed, as they informed me they are in Daytona. Their PSN ID ("DeathGodSkeith") also needs to be added to the Daytona entry.

3. FSD user "mike_arx" has their PSN ID ("Arxaeus") listed in the Orlando entry, but not their FSD username.

4. The Orlando entry also lists XBL GT "KIRA ICHIGO" and PSN ID "Zeik43" with no FSD username. I don't know if that's because these players aren't on FSD, but I figured I'd point it out.

5. Winter Park has an entry that lists PSN ID "rogersnick", but with no FSD username listed. Again, I don't know if that's because they aren't on FSD, but I'd still like to point it out.
For your entry, if you have a FSD account that you use, that will trump a Xbox and PSN ID. It reduces clutter and gets a more accurate head count. If a user doesn't have a FSD account listed, then that is most likely because they chose to share those over a FSD account because they don't frequent this site.

I will update DeathGod to only be in daytona. Thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD