DOA5 after 6 months - what worked and what didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightpup

No. Realistically, that makes total sense. You are rushing down on someone who sees you coming and is waiting in a defensive position. There's no reason why the person on the offensive should have a "clear advantage".

realistically, a fight is back and forth, the guy who rushes in is actually at the disadvantage. Because they are now limited at what they can do (continue rushing in, or stop rushing) while the person on the other hand has a wide variety (dodge, block, counter, grab, counterrush). This is why the general rule of a real life fight is "Don't be the one to throw the first punch unless you can take them OUT with that first punch". An extended arm is an extended risk.

It's only "bullshit" for people who can't adapt or react in order to deal with the back and forth, struggle nature of a fight.

Again, coming back to the "people don't want a fight, they want an easy win".
If you want to play rushdown, that's fine, but you should have to learn to adapt and change it up, because there's no real reason why the person you are rushing should have to just sit there and take it.
Except you're completely avoiding the topic of discussion. You're using someone far away closing in on someone as an example to explain why guaranteed damage against someone you're already pummeling is bullshit. Very true, if you were just standing there waiting for the guy to run at you, you have the advantage. You have more freedom of movement and more control, while he's just going "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and charging your face.

But if you're already getting beaten up, you can't think right. The adrenaline gets to you and you're severely limited in your options because of the person on top of you knocking your face in. There's no realistic way for you to immediately flip them off of you and begin owning them straight away. If you do get them off of you, the most you'd accomplish is a shove or push to get a quick breather before regaining your composure.

SilverKhaos

Except you're completely avoiding the topic of discussion. You're using someone far away closing in on someone as an example to explain why guaranteed damage against someone you're already pummeling is bullshit. Very true, if you were just standing there waiting for the guy to run at you, you have the advantage. You have more freedom of movement and more control, while he's just going "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and charging your face.

But if you're already getting beaten up, you can't think right. The adrenaline gets to you and you're severely limited in your options because of the person on top of you knocking your face in. There's no realistic way for you to immediately flip them off of you and begin owning them straight away. If you do get them off of you, the most you'd accomplish is a shove or push to get a quick breather before regaining your composure.

But that quick breather makes all the difference, is my point. You should always be able to MAKE that little shove for a quick breather.

It's more the fact that you should always be able to do SOMETHING, such as perform a counter, or break their offense for that little breather, their offense should never be "guaranteed". Have the advantage, yes, but never be "guaranteed".

Realistically, you could just knee them in the balls or headbutt or push back or grab them or something. That'd stop their assault for a moment. Hence my belief you should always be able to perform a counter. Though in your favor, counter damage should be minimal in situations like that, with the counter more being about getting a breather.

Akumasama

Really? I think DOA3's holds probably did some of the least damage in the series (as well as the attacks in general).
I stand corrected for the damage, but they had bigger active windows and frame advantages if they missed, compared to following games (DoAU included if I'm not wrong).

Also, in a game where over 50% of attacks are mid and where the majority of combo variation are between middle punch and kick, in such a scenario consider that you can hold with the same single movement (4+P) and you get why it was so unbalanced, from my point of view.
The successive split into 4+P and 6+P with DoAU was greeted by myself with a lot of skepticism, but now I would never go back, and was actually really scared when in the demo holds were back to 3 basic movements like DoA3.

Jaguar360

I stand corrected for the damage, but they had bigger active windows and frame advantages if they missed, compared to following games (DoAU included if I'm not wrong).

Also, in a game where over 50% of attacks are mid and where the majority of combo variation are between middle punch and kick, in such a scenario consider that you can hold with the same single movement (4+P) and you get why it was so unbalanced, from my point of view.
The successive split into 4+P and 6+P with DoAU was greeted by myself with a lot of skepticism, but now I would never go back, and was actually really scared when in the demo holds were back to 3 basic movements like DoA3.
I agree. Like I said about DOAD, it's no good when you start to mash mid hold because most of the moves are mids. DOAU did a great thing with that and it makes sense that the hold damage was increased in that game. DOA5 is pretty good with that IMO, but it would be nice if they either lengthened the hold window or increased damage to reward players more for the difficulty of nailing a hold.

Akumasama

I'm a bit unsure wether I like or not some of the new features added in DoA5. I guess 6 months are not enough.
For instance:
1) Slow Escape (not a new feature, but it was almost useless in the past, it matters a lot in DoA5)
2) Moves that delay hold input (as above, not new, but difference is very big here)
3) Stances from which you cannot use the Hold command (sit down stuns)

I like the direction they went in with DoA5, making those things finally useful. I just wonder if maybe they overdid it.
Maybe the direction to go was the right one, but they made them a bit too strong? 1 and 2 especially.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Doa5 is a lot better than what I innitially thought. Just have to re-evaluate how you use the characters in the game. The only major gripe I still have is the heavy use of the stun system. If this is curtailed to more of a Doa2 style stun game...as in a smaller portion of attacks critical stun on hit, a max of 3 or so hits could be strung together before a knock down in critical state, and most strikes on hit result in either small frame dis/advantage, knock back/down...Than the game would be much better. Instead of just relying on defensive holds, players can also utilize side steps, spacing, countet attacks and crushing. This will allow for a more robust exchange between fighters.

FlamingMuffin

The only reliable forms of defense in DOA 5 (the ones I listed in my previous post) are blocking,sidestepping, and spacing.Even still every move on offense and even defense is a risk. Blocking just a little too much gets you thrown. Quite a few moves track so so you can get hit out of sidestep. Countering in DOA 5 is a bit more strict and doesn't do as much damage.

It's a fighting game, of course every possibility has an element of risk attached to it. If you are blocking too much and getting thrown for it, that's your issue, not your opponents or the games' mechanics. Again, if some moves didn't track, what would prevent you from SS'ing all day long?

In DOA 5 the need for "guessing" or playing mind games has been minimized because now every move or decision you make now has consequences.

As it should. Otherwise, it's rather mindless just throwing out moves and not having consequences attached to them.

The aggressive offensive player has more options of getting through the defense, than the defensive player has of stopping the offensive player . You have to have a solid offensive set up to keep your opponent on defense. As long as you stop your opponent from applying any offensive pressure you will have the advantage and most likely when the fight.

The defensive player can block, counter/parry/sabaki, sidestep, crush, and space. The offensive player can attack (mid/low mixups) or throw. It seems to me the defensive player has more options. Hell, you can even counter out of stuns to heavily reduce the advantage of the stun, sometimes to the point where they cannot actually continue the stun (I'm looking at you Kokoro Heichu P+K) .

DOA as a series has always been a guess-fest.It was a part of the game play structure that is basically rock paper scissors.

To some degree yes, but in pre-4 times, you did not have to play the stun game to get damage. Initial stun, launch (or maybe another move in between if you wanted to). That's 2-3 guesses the defending player can make to stop the attacking player with a counter before being launched. Now, it takes more hits for the attacker to get to the stun threshold for maximum damage. This is what most people did not like about 4 (apart from the risk of being countered at every turn).

Your execution and game plan always has to be on point. In previous DOA games you could rely on mind games or guess work to win.In DOA 5 the mind games or guess work have been minimized

Your execution and game plan should be on point in any game, if you want to win. DOA5 has just as many mind games as 4 did as it retains the same basic stun system (minus sitdowns). Most people do not like to guess all the time, so having something guaranteed on occasion is refreshing.

DOA 5 is a good game.Its just not the type of DOA game I prefer to play.

And that's totally fine. It's clear you prefer the DOA4 style of gameplay. Nothing wrong with that. That being said, trying to say DOA4 was a better fighter because it had more guessing is asinine.

The issue, like Mailifang said, is mostly psychological: Everyone just mindlessly rushes in trying to do guaranteed damage, no longer afraid of being countered due to the small damage taken from counters (as compared to past games, anyway).

Counters still do a lot of damage in comparison to the majority of attacks. Look at it this way.
At neutral, I do 2P to get a reset. If it hits, I'll get say, 10 damage and +0. Now, if you think I'm going to do a low attack (2P or any other low for that matter) and you counter, you could get anywhere from 40-100 points of damage (depending on the character, advance hold or whatever) and possible some force teching. You might have thought I was going to do a different low, but it worked regardless.

Point is, a counter can easily cause more damage than a simple combo (which runs the risk of being countered a few times) and you don't even really have to guess that correctly (thought I'd do 2K but I do 2P instead).

"They picked this character, so they'll spend the entire match rushing in trying to do this guaranteed damage combo, and i'll either repeatedly counter the beginning of that counter over and over, or i'll slip up and eat it.".

Then you aren't facing decent opponents. Just because I'm in BT as Kokoro, doesn't mean I'm always going to be be going for BT P+K, that's silly.

A lot of the variety is killed, as well, due to there being more guaranteed stuff. Before, people mostly needed to just take the damage opportunities when they came up, otherwise spending the fight...yaknow, fighting. Now though, everyone just tries to beeline straight for all the guaranteed stuff. Again, a combination of both there being more guaranteed damage situations, as well as the lack of fear due to counters being reduced in effectiveness.

If anything, guaranteed stuff added variety. How? It made probably useless moves useful. Take Kasumi's 4F+K. It's like an i22 kick with no tracking. If it gave a holdable stun after, why would you use such a slow, non-tracking move over a faster and/or tracking one? Plus the fear of such a sitdown adds some intensity and variety, forcing you to be on your toes.

It's not like there are i11 mids that cause a sitdown into 80 points of damage. The majority have some sort of limitation to them (slow, linear, both) that without causing a non-holdable sitdown,would have questionable value.

As for your wall question, here's the answer: Because there's no reason they should lose control of their character just for being put against a wall. They should be at a disadvantage, but not lose (almost) complete control. But that comes back to the original point of "People don't want a match, they just want guaranteed damage and easy wins."

Yes they should lose control for being slammed into the wall. They could have a) Free stepped away from the wall b) Blocked correctly or even c) Countered to prevent it. They didn't. As such, the attacker should be rewarded with some damage without the fear of being held.

TL:DR; It's clear both of you like the DOA4 style of "You can get out of virtually everything". Again, nothing wrong with liking that and preferring it. However, DOA5 is the better technical fighter.

All fighting games involve guessing. Just DOA4 took it to the extreme which most people don't like. It's fine if you do, but you cannot use that (or saying it's more realistic; come on, its a fighting game where you float in the air with ninjas teleporting lol) as a reason DOA4>5.

SilverKhaos

TL:DR; It's clear both of you like the DOA4 style of "You can get out of virtually everything". Again, nothing wrong with liking that and preferring it. However, DOA5 is the better technical fighter.

All fighting games involve guessing. Just DOA4 took it to the extreme which most people don't like. It's fine if you do, but you cannot use that (or saying it's more realistic; come on, its a fighting game where you float in the air with ninjas teleporting lol) as a reason DOA4>5.

Ehm...I wouldn't say DOA5 is the better "technical" fighter. Most of the additions made in DOA5 were either unnecessary/unneeded (power blows) or don't work half the time (SS). I'd say its the better offense-oriented fighter, while previous DOAs were the better defense-oriented fighters.

For the record, I didn't like DOA4 as much as say, 3, or Ultimate. However, I did like DOA4 more than DOA5 (with the single exception of DOA5 having Mila)

DOA5 just doesn't feel like Dead or Alive at all. It just feels like a not so clunky Tekken, more than DOA, anyway.

I still love DOA for having the most defensive options, but its worrying me that it's leaning more in the other direction, to the point where it's possible DOA6 might just wind up just BEING a tekken clone.

And again, most of the problem isn't really mechanics. Its REACTIONS to the mechanics (Most players just rushing in where they used to hesitate and think it through, etc, etc). Like it is true that counters still do a ton of damage if used correctly. But people see it as "like nothing" compared to what they WERE in DOA4. In DOA4, the high damage counters acted as a deterrent to mindless behavior.

I wouldn't want the high damage counters back for the sake of doing damage. I'd want it back for the sake of making people think their offense through instead of just rushing in. Honestly, I'd be totally okay if counters did NO damage, so long as they still broke an offense.

Slightly off topic, but,
While it's on my mind...lookit the "against the wall scenario". I say the opponent shouldn't be helpless. You say they should so the attacker can get a wall combo without fear of being countered. Why not just be able to get a wall ATTACK without fear of being countered? Like, person against the wall can't counter the first hit, but after that can. This leaves the attacker with the option to, rather than just rushdown and try to mash out a combo (as most players are wont to do), instead think "What is the most damage single move I can do in this situation where I have a free hit." So once the opponent is in the wall, it opens things up for one of the attackers slower, more damage moves, rather than just a free combo.

This would have three advantages
1) The offensive player is forced to play smarter and become more familiar with their moveset
2) The defending player gets punished for being put against the wall, but isn't left totally helpless.
3) It shortens the period where the defending player doesn't get to play/has to wait.

Mailifang

Flamingmuffin:: I had a fully typed out response but I messed up and deleted it on accident.So here is my responses to your responses directed at me. I'm just sticking to the key points

* I never said I prefer or feel DOA 4 is the better fighting game. I prefer DOA 2 Ultimate.

*Attack Speed, offensive pressure and set ups seems to override whatever defensive options DOA 5 has. Case in point::

Helena was considered shit tier but because of attack speed,mix ups, and ability to force tech. She is a pain in the ass to deal with in high level play as well as casual play. You don't even have to be good using her.Most players I encountered(good and bad) can just use calculated button mashing to win.

Christie is another character that many of of us have slept on.Yet she has placed well in tournies here in the states.

Sarah is becoming a force as well.

And lets not forget Master's Busa play has been the most consistent.

All the other characters can hold their own but you have to play to the characters strengths and still maintain offensive pressure and have good set ups. Even still speed kills in this game.

* Mind games were a key component of past DOA games because of the counter hold system. DOA 5 does not have the counter hold "fear" that enforces you to rely on mind games. Because now players can just mash with reckless abandon to get out bad situations that many players including myself used to take advantage of. It seems players can get out of stuns quickly than they could in DOA 4. Combine that with the strict timing and less damage of the counter holds and you get players with no real fear of getting countered. The balance overall is tailored to offense based play. No fear, means less mind games. With mind games being minimized the basic defensive options DOA 5 has is not enough to handle the amount of offensive speed, pressure,heavy stuns, and guaranteed opportunities that the more offensive player has at his disposal. Your best defense is a consistent pressure based offense.

*In the previous games you didn't have to rely on the stun games because the counter holds kept everyone honest. You had to rely more on mix ups,juggles and throw punishment.The counter holds animations were longer. When you did get a stun it put you at advantage to do what you wanted to do.But you always had that "fear" of being countered that kept you from just going for that high damaging combo. You would wait to see if your opponent would toss out a hold before you advance.Now players either counter(which more often than not misses unless you know exactly what your opponent is going to do and you react on point) or just mash attack buttons out of those situations. Mashing attacks seems to be the more successful than countering. They would rather risk forcing you to counter them then you setting them up for combo or throwing them.These players are using offense for defense The basic mind games are there you just cannot capitalize on them as much as previous games because their is no fear of being countered.

* I will admit that DOA 4 was a very mind game heavy game. Because counter holds still held many players in check. And you combine that with how stun heavy it was.It made the matches always a 50/50 war. I agree with some of the criticisms against DOA 4. But I also feel that half the reason it got so much hate is because quite a few yet very vocal members of our High level offline community didn't like it. So they used propaganda to shit on the game and most of community who enjoyed playing it. I also realized by reading some posts on this site that there was a lot of bad blood and politics that was in the community during DOA 4's height of popularity in terms of media attention.

*DOA 4 is the most polarized game in the DOA series. A lot of players loved it and many got into high level play because of DOA 4's media success in terms of offline events and matches being televised. Yet many in the high level community hate the game and hold a grudge against the DOA community as a whole because of the media success DOA 4 had.

* It seems all you got to do to catch heat on this site is say "DOA 4 is the greatest DOA game ever!!"

*DOA 5 now has met the standards of the FGC in terms of offensive play. Which is all about offensive pressure, setups, and getting that guaranteed damage. Most of the top fighting games now have game play options to make games more accessible to new players. Like for example meter based play,Super combos, more damage when your life bar is low, Critical edges, Power blows.,ect. In my opinion these options are not making the game more accessible to new comers.They are dumbing the games down and making them flashier and more offensive in terms of game play. I feel the only fighting game series that have maintained its roots and got better is VF,KOF, and surprisingly Mortal Kombat. But that's just my opinion. If I was young player during this time I would probably enjoy playing these games more. Now I sound like jaded old woman.

Jaguar360

Flamingmuffin:: I had a fully typed out response but I messed up and deleted it on accident.So here is my responses to your responses directed at me. I'm just sticking to the key points

* I never said I prefer or feel DOA 4 is the better fighting game. I prefer DOA 2 Ultimate.

*Attack Speed, offensive pressure and set ups seems to override whatever defensive options DOA 5 has. Case in point::

Helena was considered shit tier but because of attack speed,mix ups, and ability to force tech. She is a pain in the ass to deal with in high level play as well as casual play. You don't even have to be good using her.Most players I encountered(good and bad) can just use calculated button mashing to win.

Christie is another character that many of of us have slept on.Yet she has placed well in tournies here in the states.

All the other characters can hold their own but you have to play to the characters strengths and still maintain offensive pressure and have good set ups. Even still speed kills in this game.

I agree with a lot of this. Don't forget, however, that slow characters such as Bayman and Bass are still some of the most effective in the game. Bayman was considered top tier from the beginning due to his offensive holds, strong defensive holds and parries, as well as his strong ground game. Bass is slow and at a disadvantage at the beginning unless he is guarding or something, but once he gets some frame advantage, he can cause a ton of damage. So, it's not entirely speed, but I agree that is a high factor in winning in DOA5.

* Mind games were a key component of past DOA games because of the counter hold system. DOA 5 does not have the counter hold "fear" that enforces you to rely on mind games. Because now players can just mash with reckless abandon to get out bad situations that many players including myself used to take advantage of. It seems players can get out of stuns quickly than they could in DOA 4. Combine that with the strict timing and less damage of the counter holds and you get players with no real fear of getting countered. The balance overall is tailored to offense based play. No fear, means less mind games. With mind games being minimized the basic defensive options DOA 5 has is not enough to handle the amount of offensive speed, pressure,heavy stuns, and guaranteed opportunities that the more offensive player has at his disposal. Your best defense is a consistent pressure based offense.

*In the previous games you didn't have to rely on the stun games because the counter holds kept everyone honest. You had to rely more on mix ups,juggles and throw punishment.The counter holds animations were longer. When you did get a stun it put you at advantage to do what you wanted to do.But you always had that "fear" of being countered that kept you from just going for that high damaging combo. You would wait to see if your opponent would toss out a hold before you advance.Now players either counter(which more often than not misses unless you know exactly what your opponent is going to do and you react on point) or just mash attack buttons out of those situations. Mashing attacks seems to be the more successful than countering. They would rather risk forcing you to counter them then you setting them up for combo or throwing them.These players are using offense for defense The basic mind games are there you just cannot capitalize on them as much as previous games because their is no fear of being countered.
*DOA 5 now has met the standards of the FGC in terms of offensive play. Which is all about offensive pressure, setups, and getting that guaranteed damage. Most of the top fighting games now have game play options to make games more accessible to new players. Like for example meter based play,Super combos, more damage when your life bar is low, Critical edges, Power blows.,ect. In my opinion these options are not making the game more accessible to new comers.They are dumbing the games down and making them flashier and more offensive in terms of game play. I feel the only fighting game series that have maintained its roots and got better is VF,KOF, and surprisingly Mortal Kombat. But that's just my opinion. If I was young player during this time I would probably enjoy playing these games more. Now I sound like jaded old woman.

I still say that DOA5 lets you play mind games more than most other fighters, but I have noticed that offensive pressure is the main key to winning now. When I play meticulously (which is what I usually do) I generally lose.

Mailifang

Yeah, I play a more meticulous style as well when using Lei Fang. I hold my own for awhile and then I'll get out mashed by some random person online and get salty lol. Then I'll switch to Pai and go on a modest win streak of 6 or 7 wins only to lose to a player using turtle tactics with Brad Wong or Jann Lee. Now this is just online play.

Offline play with others is a lot more tense and bullshit tactics like turtling and just random mashing are not as effective. Countering is a little better but still no one fears being countered.

Like I said all characters are effective when played to their strengths. Bayman and Bass are proof enough. Rikuto and Mr Wah play and represent these characters very well. Even still no matter how good they use these characters they still got slapped around be high level Helena and Christe players. Rikuto has won a tourney using Bayman though. On paper Bayman is a beast and a top choice in the game. Yet Helena a shit tier character on paper but is a beast when it comes to the actual game.

Chaos

* I will admit that DOA 4 was a very mind game heavy game. Because counter holds still held many players in check. And you combine that with how stun heavy it was.It made the matches always a 50/50 war. I agree with some of the criticisms against DOA 4. But I also feel that half the reason it got so much hate is because quite a few yet very vocal members of our High level offline community didn't like it. So they used propaganda to shit on the game and most of community who enjoyed playing it. I also realized by reading some posts on this site that there was a lot of bad blood and politics that was in the community during DOA 4's height of popularity in terms of media attention.

*DOA 4 is the most polarized game in the DOA series. A lot of players loved it and many got into high level play because of DOA 4's media success in terms of offline events and matches being televised. Yet many in the high level community hate the game and hold a grudge against the DOA community as a whole because of the media success DOA 4 had.

* It seems all you got to do to catch heat on this site is say "DOA 4 is the greatest DOA game ever!!"

I lost to a Zack player who was constantly putting me under pressure when I got stun one good time and win the match everytime it happens. I tried to get him off me using Hitomi's specific quickest attacks but it didn't help at all. However, I did manage to take over a few rounds but unfortunately he got lucky and not to mention Hitomi struggles badly against characters like Kasumi from up close because she is too slow . I'll admit that DOA5 is significantly base on aggression and offense pressure.

Saber

While it is a more competitive fighter compared to DOA4 due to unholdable stuns, Critical Burst and a guaranteed wall game, the main problem lies within DOA4's ridiculous Critical Stun threshold which decided how high your launch was.

Fix that, and we'd be getting something much closer to DOA3.1.

Also, DOA5 is the prettiest fighting game I've seen, but the stage designs are bleh compared to DOA2U and 3.

Raansu

DOA5 just doesn't feel like Dead or Alive at all. It just feels like a not so clunky Tekken, more than DOA, anyway.

I always laugh when I read this stuff because it is so full of ignorance. DoA5 plays more like a DoA game than DoA4 ever did. With the exception of CB,PB and SS(and technically DoA3 had SS but it was built into attacks and only certain characters had them), all the "new" tools were all taken from the older DoA games. The wall game, natural combos, guaranteed ground throws, inescapable back stuns, limbo stuns etc... Most of the guaranteed tools like JL's mid punch hold follow up and his dragon gunner, or Leifangs BT wall throw, etc... all came from older DoA games...Tools that DoA4 REMOVED. So to say DoA5 doesn't feel like a DoA game is pure ignorance.

If DoA5 fixed the stun game and the frame data, it would of actually been a massive improvement over DoA3.1. Sadly that is not the case and we have a fighting game that is stuck in limbo cuz it wants to be a solid fighter but it wants to appeal to a certain crowd as well and trying to mix those two elements ended up hurting the game.

Slightly off topic, but,
While it's on my mind...lookit the "against the wall scenario". I say the opponent shouldn't be helpless. You say they should so the attacker can get a wall combo without fear of being countered. Why not just be able to get a wall ATTACK without fear of being countered? Like, person against the wall can't counter the first hit, but after that can. This leaves the attacker with the option to, rather than just rushdown and try to mash out a combo (as most players are wont to do), instead think "What is the most damage single move I can do in this situation where I have a free hit." So once the opponent is in the wall, it opens things up for one of the attackers slower, more damage moves, rather than just a free combo.

For someone who doesn't like guaranteed damage you sure don't think things through. This situation is literally what DoA3.1's wall game was. The first hit was free and you had the option to either launch them or continue the stun and go for a wall reset. Needless to say, wall pressure in 3.1 was deadly and Shimbori's fix to that was to just force a small juggle and remove the option of a wall reset.

@everyone else.

What is with the complaining of being rushed down? You either complain about people turtling or your complain about being rushed down...Why don't you just learn how to play?

Mailifang

@everyone else.

What is with the complaining of being rushed down? You either complain about people turtling or your complain about being rushed down...Why don't you just learn how to play?

I'm not complaining of being rushed down. My complaint is how easy it is to mash out of situations you couldn't before because a key game play staple(Counter holds) of the DOA series has been severely limited(damage and timing) in its effectiveness. So now the game play has shifted to more offense pressure based play

Learning how to play is a repeated argument everyone says when people complain about anything concerning fighting games. Everyone has their reasons for enjoying or not enjoying the game.This is a thread discussing what we like or dislike with DOA 5 after 6 months of its release. And that's what we are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD