DOA5 E3 Version Q&A

avi

Please quote me "complaining and screaming for nerfs" then we can talk.

last comment wasn't directed at you =p

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Whatever, I still think they need to bring back Bass' TFBB to be :2_: instead of while rising. :(

Reactions: avi

avi

yeah
Whatever, I still think they need to bring back Bass' TFBB to be :2_: instead of while rising. :(
yes!!! i wouldn't mind seeing bass at the top again.. make his :P+K: and :6::P::K: launch like doa3.
from what I've gathered from busa's air throw, bass should be able to do his at a lower height..
also if he gets untechable knockdowns he can do his ground throw that raises you up giving him even more options .. i'm all for making other characters better.

KwonJigglypuff

Sorry to bother you, I don't know if it's the right topic, but do you guys know if Kokoro has new tricks or anything new you can remember ?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's the right topic, I'm just not sure if anyone has any answer for you though. :(

NightAntilli

Sorry to bother you, I don't know if it's the right topic, but do you guys know if Kokoro has new tricks or anything new you can remember ?
I saw that she has some sort of 'stance' after her :2::F+K: aside from her normal :K: and :P: follow-up. I saw it in a video, and it can be followed up with a double palm strike. I'm not sure what else she can do from it. I also noticed that the final punch from her :P::P::F+P::F+P: seems to have changed. It no longer strikes them in the back and knocks them down, but strikes them in the face and stuns them.

PhoenixVFIRE

Kwon, there's a few new looking type of (stance? lack of better terms) from :P::P::2::K: and:2::F+K: and some new moves in this video you should take a look at. Looks pretty cool!

@0:47 the stance(?) thing follow up
@1:20 new move and her critical burst move after it followed by PB
@1:34 new follow up to what looks like missing her grab(similar to missing Hitomi's parry and following up with a kick or punch?)

I also noticed that the final punch from her :P::P::F+P::F+P: seems to have changed. It no longer strikes them in the back and knocks them down, but strikes them in the face and stuns them.

That could be a different input followup(But, it did seem like it's changed). Kokoro is shaping up pretty cool-like, I'm liking it so far.

synce

Nice video, there's barely any Kokoro footage out there. I kinda want to pick her up, if only to put Akira players in their place :D

KwonJigglypuff

I also noticed that the final punch from her seems to have changed. It no longer strikes them in the back and knocks them down, but strikes them in the face and stuns them.

Kwon, there's a few new looking type of (stance? lack of better terms) from and and some new moves in this video you should take a look at. Looks pretty cool!

@0:47 the stance(?) thing follow up
@1:20 new move and her critical burst move after it followed by PB
@1:34 new follow up to what looks like missing her grab(similar to missing Hitomi's parry and following up with a kick or punch?)

Thanks you. Yeah she looks interesting, I've never seen that video by the way. Hopefully we will have more.
I don't know why, but I can see a f+p after that new 'stance', this could be nice.
Ok so apparently her critical burst is :7::P:.

It was in the wrong topic at first.
Yes sorry. ^^

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor

Well, if he was in VF, non of this would've happened.

I suppose you could buffer it in after a crouch dash, but that'll still take longer.

But sorry, Matt, I don't think they'll ever make him good. Gimmicky, but not good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD