DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the ninja dlc costumes not working or are we back to other dlc packs?
What system are you on? They work on Xbox One, but be sure to download both the costumes AND the costume catalog. I thought the same thing but saw the free catalog on the Xbox store as well.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Despite the fact that I find the Ninja Clan pack uninspiring, much to the dismay of users, I still bought the DLC. $15 for 10 characters. Guess that's kind of a deal, since TN could've easily charged $20.

FatalxInnocence

I'm pretty curious as to which route they'll take for the next ninja clan pack. Are all the girls going to get stuck with a P4 copy paste? or will each set contain a new type of ninja costume?

I can't really imagine Rachel in a P4 type ninja costume... and I'm also curious to see what they do with Helena. I'm hoping each ninja clan pack is a different copy paste.... the idea of 1 pack being a copy paste doesn't bother me, but if everyone is getting the same outfit spread across 3 different packs it's a new level of lazy hah.

Not to mention as somebody mentioned, some people have paid for the season pass... that was more than the cost of the game itself. They deserve some sort of creativity in the costumes.

Zeo

Are these packs by the week or by the month? How long will we be waiting for the next one?

Chisa

I'm pretty curious as to which route they'll take for the next ninja clan pack. Are all the girls going to get stuck with a P4 copy paste? or will each set contain a new type of ninja costume?

Other females will probably get Kasumi C2 re-colors. That's my bet.
latest

FatalxInnocence

Other females will probably get Kasumi C2 re-colors. That's my bet.
latest

I don't really see some of them suiting her C2, but I'd be ok with some of them getting it. If they make the next pack unique, I'm pretty sure the one after will be as well. So I'd say if this is the case- only like 4-5 of them would get her C2 recolour... if in-fact... they even mix up the costumes.

Candy Dragon

I really hope they don't get that costume. That's belongs to Kasumi and nobody else. The default costumes should not go to anybody but their original characters.

I'm hoping they have a new group of designs, but I'm expecting the same thing as the first pack.

I'm hoping Ein and Rig are included the most. I'd also like to see Rachel and Jacky.

I'm more curious about the guys costumes as they seem individual, unlike the girls. Tho I really do love Honoka and Hitomi's costumes.

Rawbietussin

For once, I find an Honoka and Kokoro DLC costume likable despite being a copypasted recolor.

The guys definitely looked awesome in this pack, especially Akira and Gen Fu.

Hoping Helena, Sarah, Christie, Lisa, Bayman and Leon's would look better.

KwonJigglypuff

Hoping Helena, Sarah, Christie, Lisa, Bayman and Leon's would look better.

My worries too. Pack 1 design cannot apply to them.
I'm sure the males will look more like warriors than ninjas, and the mature females will have something like Jade's costume (RIP), with Helena and Lisa having the extra piece of cloth hiding their genitalia.

latest

Chisa

I really hope they don't get that costume. That's belongs to Kasumi and nobody else. The default costumes should not go to anybody but their original characters.

TN has already done that. Leifang's default costume got swapped on NyoTengu and her one of well known dress has been shared with Lisa and Helena. TN doesn't care individuality anymore. They have proved it already many times before. They used to care though but not anymore. So best thing is to expect the worst.

Rawbietussin

My worries too. Pack 1 design cannot apply to them.
I'm sure the males will look more like warriors than ninjas, and the mature females will have something like Jade's costume (RIP), with Helena and Lisa having the extra piece of cloth hiding their genitalia.

latest

I believe they'd stick to a design of their own than borrow concepts from other fighting games. I think the older girls are bound to receive either copypasted recolors of Kasumi's C3 or get the same Phase 4 shozoku as every other girl. (since Tina and Mila got them that way)

Aspect

It's not like all the characters got the same design this time around, so there's probably some hope to be had that the next one is slightly unique. For once the guys got the unique costumes and the females got the copy pastes.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I think the Ninja Packs make a good opportunity to give some more throwbacks to Ayane, Kasumi, Hayate, and Hayabusa but Team Ninja probably wont do it lmfao.
For the next Ninja DLC I bet they're gonna give the girls endless recolors of either Kasumi's C3 or probably Ayane's C9.
For the guys?? More left overs from Ninja Gaiden 3 are headed their way c:
whomp

Argentus

I suppose there are similarities yes but an exact replica? Far from it. You can say just about the same with Lisa cosplaying Anesthesia from Rumble Roses in her nurse costume.
Bad example lol. Those two are straight up twins!

Seriously though I hope they do more contests, as that seems to be the best/only way to get unique outfits for each character, and the best chance for outfits to actually be appropriate.

Has anyone asked tn if they will do more? God I hope so, that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD