DOA5 Story Relationship Chart

TRI Mike

vlcsnap25926mo5.jpg

d3v

Helena and Kokoro "interested in each other"... do I smell sis-con and les-yay?

OSTCarmine

Helena: "oh hi Kokoro, I like the kimono you're wearing. It's beatiful."
Kokoro: "oh thank you Herena-san, I really admire you as a female fighter."
Jann Lee: "OMG you guys are sooo gaaaay! Im telling Shimbori!"

Doug Nguyen

Hilarious

It sucks being American and speaking Japanese and having to intentionally mess up l/r's and also speaking American words in Japanese...

Macdonalds... try MacudonALDooos
Haha ohhh so its intentional. I always wondered why sometimes people said Harro (Hello).

UnD34D

Haha ohhh so its intentional. I always wondered why sometimes people said Harro (Hello).
lol its not intentional for them, thats just the way their language is set up, in the same way they don't end words in consonants, so every word ends with u or o. Its intentional for me because I'm American and I know how to seperate L's and R's. So I tell them, "Konnichiwa, boku-wa (Hey, I'm) Michael." and they reply "Hajimemashite (pleased to meet you) My-Kay-Ru (Michael)"

Batcommander

Wonder why they went to the trouble to include Kokoro's mother. And when you guys were talking about "open lesbians", i thought you were all referring to Helena and Kokoro being "interested" in each other!

Also, Brad Wong looks like a hot walmart mess in that photo . . . which is great! Gives him character, before he looked like some random dude with a white wig. Now he really looks like a drunk, very good.

Anyone know how much time has passed in the DOA world specifically? Is Leifang still 19 years old after all these years? Is Jann Lee still 21 (lol)?

I like to think all the people with ???? as their age are much older than they appear, like Lisa would be in her late twenties, and Kokoro too. However, knowing Japan, they are both probably 16 and 13 respectively. :rolleyes:

TRI Mike

Dude, read the threads and the official site. Two years have passes so now all the lolitas and Eliot are barely-legal.

Paulina

Dude, read the threads and the official site. Two years have passes so now all the lolitas and Eliot are barely-legal.
Yeah, I was just about to make a topic on that. If they do jump their ages forward (which would be strange not to, after specifically mentioning "two years") I think all the characters should be legal now. Ayane and Eliot are 18, Kasumi and Kokoro are 19, etc. So I guess that means the end of "N/A" in their age fields. =)

Hitomi should be 20, Jann Lee is 22, Lisa is 23 -- and already has "head of research and development at a multi-billion dollar weapons company" on her resume (lol). Christie's getting pretty long in the tooth, at the ripe age of 26...we'll have to send her out on the ice floe in four years. X)

N0rdicNinja

I feel like there should be more arrows on this, but for the sake of making it easier to look at I can see why they isolated it.

P.S. Lawl Brad

OSTCarmine

and Busa owns a curio shop... why? does it relax him to know he has a store full of useless junk that only really bored people would find interesting? why could he not just run a DMC style store, selling cans of whoop-ass

Blazeincarnated

and Busa owns a curio shop... why? does it relax him to know he has a store full of useless junk that only really bored people would find interesting? why could he not just run a DMC style store, selling cans of whoop-ass
Dante is Half Devil- Half Human. Ryu is not. Thats the difference. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD