DOA5 Story Relationship Chart

OSTCarmine

Dante is Half Devil- Half Human. Ryu is not. Thats the difference. lol
lmao, if they made a game where Busa is half demon your console would burst into flames
More like Zack and Brad.

Come to think of it, that would be an awesome movie.
in theory yes. in practice holywood thinks the best way to deal with gaming frachises is to take the least important aspect from the games (in DOA's case - Boobs) and center the entire movie around that.
a movie with Zack and Brad SHOULD be fun, but will prolly just end up being super racist lol

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
euvQl.png

x8b18.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You forgot to post the story info Sorwah.

I didn't forget. The post is about the relationship chart, and there wasn't much story information given before that.

I'm...very likely missing something, but how do we know those two are lesbians (or bi or whatever)?

Running joke. Many of the fans like to think that every character seems to have a romantic relationship with at least one other character for obviously their boy/girlfriends would have to enter the tournament as well in this closed world...

For example: Kasumi/Hayabusa (He's married...), Leifang/Jann Lee, Leifang/Hitomi, Hitomi/Hayate, Eliot/Christie, Tina/Everyone, etc.

Game Over

I didn't forget. The post is about the relationship chart, and there wasn't much story information given before that.

Running joke. Many of the fans like to think that every character seems to have a romantic relationship with at least one other character for obviously their boy/girlfriends would have to enter the tournament as well in this closed world...

For example: Kasumi/Hayabusa (He's married...), Leifang/Jann Lee, Leifang/Hitomi, Hitomi/Hayate, Eliot/Christie, Tina/Everyone, etc.

92fe85784cd8.jpg

AegisOrnus

For everyone wondering about the Kokoro and Helena deal, this is from Kokoro's wiki:

"She is the illegitimate daughter of Fame Douglas and one of his former mistresses Miyako, making Kokoro the half-sister of Helena Douglas. It is possible that if Helena were to give up her control of the Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee, Kokoro would be next-in-line to take control."

So if that's true, a love relationship between the two would be... taboo.

Xion

what the... err "Interested in each other" is not referring to ANYTHING sexual or romantic. Helena knows who Kokoro is, but she doesn't. She's curious about who she is and why she seems to know her and her mother. Thats where the "interest" comes from.

AegisOrnus

what the... err "Interested in each other" is not referring to ANYTHING sexual or romantic. Helena knows who Kokoro is, but she doesn't. She's curious about who she is and why she seems to know her and her mother. Thats where the "interest" comes from.

I was already aware of this. There was some joking going on in page 3 so I thought I'd post to inform anyone who wasn't aware of the relationship between the two. :)

Doug Nguyen

Is it just me or does Helena's face look different in that chart compared to the trailer? o:
Yeah she looks better. I mentioned before how her nose didnt blend it well because of the bump at the bridge. Cant really tell since the picture is so small but she looks less angry i guess.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah she looks better. I mentioned before how her nose didnt blend it well because of the bump at the bridge. Cant really tell since the picture is so small but she looks less angry i guess.

That was a shadowing issue I believe.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD