DOA5 Story Relationship Chart

BLACKSTAR

'Rivals'?
C'mon, I love both characters, but Akira would blow up Kokoro for free. Akira is not only the sole S-tier character in FS, but also won VF2 and has likely been practicing BaJi Quan longer than Kokoro's been alive (He's twice her age, canon-wise). If anything, she needs to be getting lessons from him :p

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The mugen tesnsion clan is the worst. Can team ninja explain how this group of ninja are always getting captured and infultrated? Is there a rival clan breaking in? A mole? God damn. You had raidou, kasumi, hayate, genra. Ayane is the only one....its probably her sect of the clan giving them away.

DR2K

The mugen tesnsion clan is the worst. Can team ninja explain how this group of ninja are always getting captured and infultrated? Is there a rival clan breaking in? A mole? God damn. You had raidou, kasumi, hayate, genra. Ayane is the only one....its probably her sect of the clan giving them away.

All the inbreeding makes them stoopid.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
'Rivals'?
C'mon, I love both characters, but Akira would blow up Kokoro for free. Akira is not only the sole S-tier character in FS, but also won VF2 and has likely been practicing BaJi Quan longer than Kokoro's been alive (He's twice her age, canon-wise). If anything, she needs to be getting lessons from him :p
Most likely, they needed something to build on for a crossover story, regardless of how mild the connection between the two really is... assuming DOA x VF EVER happens.

Besides, Akira's over twice Kokoro's age. Aoi would make better sense as Akira's rival, as they have a history. Kokoro's likely looking to Akira for inspiration to improve, as opposed to a truly heated rivalry.

TRI Mike

No wait, I didn't explain myself clearly. I couldn't possibly care less about the game's story. What's worrying me (I'm a little paranoid) is the fact that Gen Fu has no picture even when TN showed him in the trailer. So, the fact the some relations weren't noted (and that Pai and Mila are missing) makes me believe that the chart simply isn't complete and we should not worry so much about Gen Fu.

Pupi18

Pretty much
No wait, I didn't explain myself clearly. I couldn't possibly care less about the game's story. What's worrying me (I'm a little paranoid) is the fact that Gen Fu has no picture even when TN showed him in the trailer. So, the fact the some relations weren't noted (and that Pai and Mila are missing) makes me believe that the chart simply isn't complete and we should not worry so much about Gen Fu.

Pretty much. The relationships here might not be all the connections and are pretty much a piece of what is the relationships. Also I don't expect them to make all the connections from DOA1-4 if there will be new connections here storywise.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Most likely, they needed something to build on for a crossover story, regardless of how mild the connection between the two really is... assuming DOA x VF EVER happens.

Besides, Akira's over twice Kokoro's age. Aoi would make better sense as Akira's rival, as they have a history. Kokoro's likely looking to Akira for inspiration to improve, as opposed to a truly heated rivalry.

i heard that Goh was Akiras rival

DontForkWitMe

i want them to follow up on the eliot/christie thing from DOA4. now that hes legal there is no barrier stopping her from jumping his bone like the raging whore she is

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i want them to follow up on the eliot/christie thing from DOA4. now that hes legal there is no barrier stopping her from jumping his bone like the raging whore she is

makes one comment twords him and shes identified as a cougar lol.im still waiting on an explanation of their meeting in 4 people do not randomly get superpowers

DontForkWitMe

makes one comment twords him and shes identified as a cougar lol.im still waiting on an explanation of their meeting in 4 people do not randomly get superpowers

It just funny to me. hes just blindly wandering around and some deadly assassin chick jumps out of nowhere taking him by surprise with explosions and electricity surrounding him and all he could think about is how fine she look and how it will be hard for him to focus on fighting her with them titties hanging out distracting him . any normal 16 year old kid would be shitting his pants if that happened but a true g like eliot gives no fuck and would rather get in dat ass instead

Blazeincarnated

They didnt have enough room... lmao

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It just funny to me. hes just blindly wandering around and some deadly assassin chick jumps out of nowhere taking him by surprise with explosions and electricity surrounding him and all he could think about is how fine she look and how it will be hard for him to focus on fighting her with them titties hanging out distracting him . any normal 16 year old kid would be shitting his pants if that happened but a true g like eliot gives no fuck and would rather get in dat ass instead

id be half and half HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HAPP/GODDAM DAM SHES HOT!
i hope they have some tags together myself.winning animation could be her walking behind eliot and whispering something in his ear while he tries to do a badass pose and he ends up with tomato red face lol

OSTCarmine

id be half and half HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HAPP/GODDAM DAM SHES HOT!
i hope they have some tags together myself.winning animation could be her walking behind eliot and whispering something in his ear while he tries to do a badass pose and he ends up with tomato red face lol
lol, if they get a tag partnership she could smack him on the ass. i take it we are all quite aware that christie wears the pants in that relationship, even if the definition of "pants" is slightly off base (let me see that thong-thong-thong-thong-thoooong)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD