DOA5 ver 1.03a Bugs,Glitches, and Tweaks.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Today the music worked for me once when I tested it (I usually keep the musics off) but it was very quiet, I set it to 100 and still it was way too quiet.

Randzz

Has anyone had an issue when trying to post/upload a match to Facebook after the 1.03A patch on the 360? Pre-patch, I uploaded 1 with no problem. With current patch I get a "check network settings" messege... yet any titles get updated to FB without problems. On PS3 side I've no issues whatsoever, can easily upload plays to Fb & Youtube.

If anyone has had this issue on 360, have you found a workaround?

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Has anyone had an issue when trying to post/upload a match to Facebook after the 1.03A patch on the 360? Pre-patch, I uploaded 1 with no problem. With current patch I get a "check network settings" messege... yet any titles get updated to FB without problems. On PS3 side I've no issues whatsoever, can easily upload plays to Fb & Youtube.

If anyone has had this issue on 360, have you found a workaround?

Read the thread above.

Belinea

Has this glitch always happened with Brad? After 4h+p his inputs are momentarily reversed, i.e doing 6k will result in going into his 4k stance instead.

synce

Seems no one's been able to upload a replay yet on 360... Could they have really missed such an obvious glitch, or...?

magicloogie.jpg

Kronin

People the issue of the music on Zack Island is happened also to me. Anyway it's not constant, because are more the times when I hear the music on the stage than the contrary. So I think that it could be a bug of the patch.

In addition I noticed also that the coconuts when fall on the head of a chara, don't cause always damage and the stun reaction. Even this is something that in some matches happens and in others not (probably another bug).

shunwong

Yesterday my screen went black when I accepted a ranked match (on Xbox) and stayed that way for a long time (I had to restart).

One thing is sure: there will be another patch and there are still a bunch of things to fix...

Kronin

Yesterday my screen went black when I accepted a ranked match (on Xbox) and stayed that way for a long time (I had to restart).

Same happened to me, but my thoughts is that this culd be a problem more related to the connection of the players.

Anyway in the notes of the 1.03a patch, it's arealdy predicted the arrive of another update at least to fix the replay of the video pre 1.03 patch.

Dave

Yep. Also had the black screen appear in a ranked match. Forced to restart the game. Also, Sarah's 'momna" typo is still there.

Seppu

It's me, or some juggles are way higher, after 1.03A?
i noticed that some of brad's bt combos ending in :2::P::K: that used to force tech don't anymore.
Has this glitch always happened with Brad? After 4h+p his inputs are momentarily reversed, i.e doing 6k will result in going into his 4k stance instead.
this is something new to the patch.

whenever i try and do brad's :9::K: launcher after his :4::H+P:, it comes out as his :7::K: backflip, which is really annoying. you either have to wait a second before you do the move (and probably get blocked because of it) or do the reverse input and hope it doesn't come out as that move, if that makes sense.

Tones

Premium Donor
Is an issue but isn't an issue. p+h is guaranteed after 4p+h and after that 6p+h has a 1/3 shot of landing as well. It can only be ducked or attacked out of. In that case you work something else. For argument, say a launcher. You get 40d for throw after his 12 frame + 58d if the 6p+h lands (98d). Otherwise 40d + 29...43..52..61..81 launcher and juggle (214p 3kpp 7k... at least 121d).

Let's address more of an issue. Brad Wong's 6p+k is rendered almost completely useless because of 66p+k

Chaos

I've discovered a DLC glitch 4 days ago:
I start up DOA5 first so I can download the patch, after that I went to the PlayStation Store, download the Zack Island stage and purchase Hotties swimwear pack 2. However, when I was checking each female character's swimsuit (character select screen) I've notice Hitomi didn't have her paradise bikini only her CE swimsuit so instead I get pack 3 which is fucked up. Then I went back to the PSstore, redownload pack 2, start up the game again and guess what? STILL didn't get pack 2! :mad: I had to literally purchase the entire pack!!
unfortunately I wasn't planning on purchasing the whole damn bundle :mad:
Anyone experienced this bullshit?

Ghosty-J

Us PS3 guys are also getting those annoying black screens. Gill sent me an invite to a lobby match and I accepted. All of a sudden I was forced into a black screen and had to exit the game praying my data doesn't get corrupted. There's definitely going to be a patch coming up in a month or two for both systems, I can tell that much.

Yep. Also had the black screen appear in a ranked match. Forced to restart the game. Also, Sarah's 'momna" typo is still there.

I believe that typo was a reference to a typo made in one of the past games : P

I've discovered a DLC glitch 4 days ago:
I start up DOA5 first so I can download the patch, after that I went to the PlayStation Store, download the Zack Island stage and purchase Hotties swimwear pack 2. However, when I was checking each female character's swimsuit (character select screen) I've notice Hitomi didn't have her paradise bikini only her CE swimsuit so instead I get pack 3 which is fucked up. Then I went back to the PSstore, redownload pack 2, start up the game again and guess what? STILL didn't get pack 2! :mad: I had to literally purchase the entire pack!!
unfortunately I wasn't planning on purchasing the whole damn bundle :mad:
Anyone experienced this bullshit?

It happened to a few players here IIRC. I find about 95% of the DLC worthless, so I haven't been downloading every single pack that came out. Fortunately this issue didn't turn up with the free and Round 9 pack. I'd have to guess this glitch happens with specific kinds of DLC. I don't know which though.

Akumasama

I own both PS3 and X360 version, but I'm having a bizarre and really awful bug on X360, since the 1.03A patch.
Basically it doesn't recognize my Online Pass anymore.

I can't use the one inside the box again (obviously, I already used it)
I can't buy another one on Xbox Live because I'm marked as already owning one (I can redownload it as many times as I want).

I've had this issue a couple of times in the past (only on Xbox360) but the few times it happened I only had to reboot the console or to "redownload" from the marketplace and everything went back working.
Since after the 1.03A I can't seem to find a solution to play online again on Xbox360.

Anybody else experienced this? I tried to contact Tecmo and Team Ninja on email and twitter but they're not answering me. What can I do?

Chaos

Had any of you guys experienced unresponsive controls right when the announcer says "Get ready Fight"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD