DOA5 ver 1.03a Bugs,Glitches, and Tweaks.

MasterGamer

I did just unlock Alpha and the achievement as well as a couple titles and hard to get swimsuits for Lisa, Christie, and Tina after playing one ranked match. Did they say this would happen with the new patch?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I did just unlock Alpha and the achievement as well as a couple titles and hard to get swimsuits for Lisa, Christie, and Tina after playing one ranked match. Did they say this would happen with the new patch?

Yes, if you already completed the requirements to play enough ranked matches then completing one ranked math will unlock them. You must have had more than 300 ranked matches you played prior to the patch.

synce

Connection ratings are more inaccurate than ever.. I'll accept a 5-bar match then as soon as the actual fight starts the guy has 1 red bar

DR2K

Connection ratings are more inaccurate than ever.. I'll accept a 5-bar match then as soon as the actual fight starts the guy has 1 red bar

It's like that on PS3, sometimes I'll accept a 1 bar and it'll end up a 4 or a 5.

Tones

Premium Donor
No one plays ranked in Australia.

Also the Powerblow indicator comes out at if you hold it for 38 frames but the powerblow still requires 1 extra frame in order to be activated.

Omegan Eckhart

I still have occasions when I do Helena's BKO 4P on an opponent who is in the corner and magically teleport into the corner almost like when you counter an unholdable attack.

Kronin

Guys, last time I checked the music in Zack Island worked for me (Xbox).

I will try to select the stage now, to see if I had the smae issue me too.

EDIT: I tried just now to use the stage in Versus, Sparring and Online Lobbies mode, and I confirm that for me the music works.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor

EDIT: I tried just now to use the stage in Versus, Sparring and Online Lobbies mode, and I confirm that for me the music works.
Yeah. I had no issue last night with the music on Zack Island.

Belinea

The red text indicating a critical burst is available in the info box doesn't seem to be as consistent anymore. It seems possible to CB before it turns red on some occasions.

Dave

On 360:
Replays pre-patch (at least for me) are trashed. Few show the whole match, and what they do show is not even what happened in the game.
Music does not play at times.
On replays, the players name sometimes appears under the opponents character, not their own. On 2 of mine, my name appeared under Christie, not Sarah.

Kronin

On 360:
Replays pre-patch (at least for me) are trashed. Few show the whole match, and what they do show is not even what happened in the game.

I think that in the notes of the 1.03a there was a note that indicated this like a problem to fix in a future update, I'm talking about this:

In the version for PS3, some replays recorded before Ver. 1.02 do not play back correctly. (Planned to be fixed in a future update.)

PS: I confirm that the Zack Island's music work also on ranked matches.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I still have occasions when I do Helena's BKO 4P on an opponent who is in the corner and magically teleport into the corner almost like when you counter an unholdable attack.

That's a positional issue, not necessarily a glitch. It honestly depends on how you look at it. Primarily, it's viewed as a move property, much like "Cross-up" attacks in 2D games for example.

What order did you download the content?
I did:
  • Fighter Pack
  • Compatability Pack
  • Zack Island
  • Swimsuit Set

Kronin

What order did you download the content?
  • Compatibility Pack
  • Zack Island
  • Fighter Pack
  • Swimsuit Set (Argh! I need of 320 more points! *sigh*)
I think that a new download could be surely a way to fix the problem for who have it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD