DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal bal

I'm gonna cry, Chapstick's dream will finally come true! ;o;

15704167369_a1e962f36d_o.jpg

Hair extensions for everyone!!!
Nononono ! What the hell is this hair color !? Kasumi IS a REDHEAD ! I can't tolerate more violation of her red-hairness (although the hairstyle do look cool ;)

Well, i'm pretty sure a ton of mods will popup at lightning speed. The only problem is that i'll have to get a PC compatible stick now ^^

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well, yesterday I found out I can buy a desktop PC with a Series 4 i7 Quadcore and 8GB RAM for like £550, All I have to do is replace the graphics card with something that can actually play new games and I'd be golden (AMD R9 280X is like £112 on amazon) so for £662 I can get a desktop which can play games just as good if not better than a PS4... wow! I'd be willing to get 5LR on PC too as well as PS4 if I can get my hands on this.

I used to be against the idea of a PC release too, but everything is coming to PC nowadays including Ninja Gaiden and Final Fantasy XIII saga so why not DOA? TN would be leaving their best selling fighter out in the cold if they didnt bring it to PC.

More exposure is always a good thing atleast, yeah there'll be mods(I'd be partial to a few of these myself) and pirated DLCs and stuff and who knows what other kind of mods we could see(you can't really stop it) but if it means I can play someone outside of UK, France and Germany without it lagging like all hell I'd be content with a PC release.

Last edited:

deiteu

My PC can handle TR 2013 fine and it looks tons better than it does on 360 and PS3 so it'll probs handle LR..meaning I can get it for PC whoop whoop along with 360.

Am quite glad I didn't bother wasting money on a current gen console yet.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well...TN/Koei Tecmo haven't announced a PC version yet... So, it might still be a hoax.

Yurlungur

Sure great for tourneys, but other than that?

No, skullgirls is for the pc and it's played on the ps3 for tournament standard
Why you may ask? Because you have to find drivers for every single controller and it's an utter pain in the fucking ass

also you're gonna get that one asshole who will want to play the game on a keyboard and you're gonna have to find a tv specifically to enchance the computer screen

nty sir, nty

Number 13

Only reason Skullgirls shifted to PS3 as the tourney standard was because the non beta updates has been stabilized to release at the same time across all (except the lagging 360) platforms instead of PC getting the retail build months before consoles do like it was initially. Prior to that SG was used on PC for tourneys since PC version dropped due to ease of updating.

SG is going to be PS4 standard anyway once it releases considering you can use most PS3 sticks on it.

On another note TN needs to get on that Lab Zero/Naughty Dog driver since AkySys has already noticed the drive existence.

Cadaveri

What would TN be doing to you? It's your choice what console you buy.

well lets face it, the situation is pretty brutal.. the amount of DLC needed(if you want everything) to be bought equals to a current gen console in price.. the pricing of the dlc for doa is out of this world, I know no other company that charges this much for dlc, not even close.

Chapstick

well lets face it, the situation is pretty brutal.. the amount of DLC needed(if you want everything) to be bought equals to a current gen console in price.. the pricing of the dlc for doa is out of this world, I know no other company that charges this much for dlc, not even close.
I don't think it's the pricing, I think it's the quantity. $2+ for a outfit seems to be the standard at least from what I've seen. Some cost more and very few cost less.

GTA V has a dlc that costs $100 to get virtual money

Darkton93

I'm very interested in PC Last Round. I've got some ideas on some costume mods. That way, we can just mod in Leon's Trenchcoat, replace Nyotengu with Bankotsubo, all that good stuff.

Argentus

So, I finally decided, to upgrade to the current generation consoles with Last Round in spring. Unfortunately, I'll buy a PS4 instead of a Xbone though... That means, I won't be able to transfer any of my purchased DLC over, as I owned a Xbox360 before. Hundreds of costumes worth hundreds of € gone...

3opeqp.jpg

Oh, well...the PS4 is the better console after all. That's coming from a Xbox and Xbox360 owner. ;)
I realized that I'll only be rebuying a select few costumes, so its not as bad.

Cadaveri

I don't think it's the pricing, I think it's the quantity. $2+ for a outfit seems to be the standard at least from what I've seen. Some cost more and very few cost less.

GTA V has a dlc that costs $100 to get virtual money

Sure theres an option for that, but you hardly need even that much to enjoy the game.. If you want all costumes in DOA5 it will cost you the price of a PS4/XBONE, I think it's insane that they charge 2$ per costume(especially when they copy/paste part of them...). Oh and if you think 2$ is bad, try 2€...

I remember there was some dlc costume packs in Soulcalibur V for example, they sold some costume pieces packs for 8-12$ or something like this and you could use them on every character(well almost).

So anyone defending the pricing of DOA5 dlc............ I dont know what to say really...

Though even what I wrote above... I have bought most of the dlc they have released, I just think their absolutely crazy priced if you compare dlc on other games.

BLAZE

Harmonix with rockband

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD