DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhythmikDesigns

Here's my question. If the PS3/360 versions do indeed exclude the new stages, does that make the PS4/X1 version now the go to for tournies? It make me no never mind either way, but I also don't think the exclusion to 2 stages being enough to force current gen as the default.

Jadeinchains

showstoppers.jpg

wocb9.jpg

LISA WONT EVEN GET A ORIGINAL BIKINI DLC (doesnt get easier than this..)! AGAIN, JUST A LAZY SWAP AND I AM LIKE THE FIRST ONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS! NOONE FREAKING CARES ABOUT HER ANYMORE!

AT LEAST BUFF HER TO GODTIER DAMMIT! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I actually noticed that as well. I just hope her costume contest is good.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I actually noticed that as well. I just hope her costume contest is good.

It might be something like gold leaf though, which would look amazing with her skin tone. And if it is all golden, it doesn't need the golden accessories, that Helena wears in addition to the "bikini". Lisa's would be simpler, yes, but just as stunning. Less is sometimes more. ;)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
just because you state something doesn't make it disproven, until either this changes http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/productInfo.html or TN makes a direct statement about it being a mistake ill believe most of the content was cut. and considering they're avoiding the question i doubt thats going to happen

how I take the information as it was given.

As I said, my clarification was only in the way I understood the page you quoted.

JKT

I see that the "List of New Content Thread" is closed, so can I post these here? If these are old, I'll delete them (I've just not seen them before):

doa5lastround-screenshot3.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot5.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot15.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot11.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot12.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot14.jpg doa5lastround-screenshot2 (1).jpg

(not sure if the Kasumi vs Ayane pic is old btw, so just posted it here in case)

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I read this on FB
"So Chin Soon Sun manager of Koei Tecmo UK just confirmed on my Twitter Rachel and Momiji didnt get any new hairstyles at all. May I ask why? Did you forget these? Are you really TeamNinja? Doesnt seem like it at all!"
:(

RhythmikDesigns

This is more PS4 related than LR related, but do you guys think the PS4's Share Play option will be a viable workaround to DOA's netcode IF TN doesn't improve on it in-game?

Jadeinchains

I read this on FB
"So Chin Soon Sun manager of Koei Tecmo UK just confirmed on my Twitter Rachel and Momiji didnt get any new hairstyles at all. May I ask why? Did you forget these? Are you really TeamNinja? Doesnt seem like it at all!"
:(

Well that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD