DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal bal

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7936258.html
More info on Raidou
Apparently he was resurrected as a cyborg like Cyber Akuma and is now seeking revenge
Can't wait to crush this shitty revenge will of his... I would love to kill that bastard a second time. For what he did, just dying once by Kasumi's sweet hands should not be enough. Let's revive him over and over again so that he can be farmed like a Key-Holder in Diablo3 ! That's what he deserve.

LittlePrince-Helena

The official cover art for the retail copies is the poster with Kasumi and Phase 4.

In addition to it, TK used one with Jann Lee and Rig for promoting the game to a recent event in France (if I'm not wrong), making of it the only second official poster for Last Round.
Yes you're right, it's a poster done by Chin!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Can't wait to crush this shitty revenge will of his... I would love to kill that bastard a second time. For what he did, just dying once by Kasumi's sweet hands should not be enough. Let's revive him over and over again so that he can be farmed like a Key-Holder in Diablo3 ! That's what he deserve.

Kasumi fucked up her own life cause shes an impatient dumbass lol, if anyone deserves his head its Ayane and Hayate

Hayabusiness

Actually so far there is no confirmation that Ryu will get the loose hair in DoA5LR (even if I think that it's definitely a realistic scenario): the poster of Last Round where very likely you saw it, it was actually a work from a fan that TN liked and decided to repost on their FB page.

Actually, I know that pretty poster is fanmade, but if Brad is getting his loose hair option back, then I'm guessing Ryu will too, especially since the costume from DOA3 that featured that haircut got requested a lot (I think? It's one of his most requested ones).

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Mostly Ayane. Kasumi should have waited to get an order from the clan, but NO! She left the morning after to get her revenge.

"Kasumi's sweet hands"
tumblr_inline_mz5q5zD8ib1qe4tmd.gif

Kronin

Actually, I know that pretty poster is fanmade, but if Brad is getting his loose hair option back, then I'm guessing Ryu will too, especially since the costume from DOA3 that featured that haircut got requested a lot (I think? It's one of his most requested ones).

Ok, I just given you that answer because seemed that you was considering it confirmed. Like I said I agree with you, that hairstyle seems to me very requested and maybe the same fact that TN "accepted" a fan art showing it on the in-game model of Ryu, could be an hint in favor of Hayabusa getting the loose hairs even in the real game (that indeed appear to be a very requested one, in general for all the characters owning long hairs).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I don't know how I feel about a resurrected Raidou as a cyborg. In all honestly, I was really hoping for Donovan. It's been LONG OVERDUE and I figured it would be the easiest for Team Ninja. But I reserve any judgment until I see screens and scans of this character.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Ayane's reason is strongest because he is her daddy and the cause of pain to her and her mother .

he's also the reason she exist in the first place so it kind of negates itself.

Hayate was badly injured,kidnapped and experimented on, forced to hunt down his sister, and lost honor and respect from the players all because of Raidou.

a lot of people seem to forget Hayate REALLY doesn't like being in that position constantly watching his two sisters trying to kill eachother under his orders.

David Gregg

(2/19) [PS3/PS$/Xbox360/XboxOne] Koei Tecmo "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round"
  • Raidou (Voice: Tetsu Inada) has come back as a cyborg
  • Upon release, DLC swimsuits and gravure movies for the 4 remaining female characters, and "NINJA2015 costumes"
I don't know if this place is super reliable or not as I don't frequent Japanese game blogs. Most of them are terribly designed and make my eyes hurt. lol

But, if it is true, we should be getting an official announcement soon. (The big reveal for this week?)

I guess the question is where did they get the info? I don't think Famitsu revealed anything last week.

Speaking of Raidou...
Cereal_b0efed_682447.jpg

Argentus

I don't know how I feel about a resurrected Raidou as a cyborg. In all honestly, I was really hoping for Donovan. It's been LONG OVERDUE and I figured it would be the easiest for Team Ninja. But I reserve any judgment until I see screens and scans of this character.
I was just hoping for somebody new.

I guess the question is where did they get the info? I don't think Famitsu revealed anything last week.

Speaking of Raidou...
Cereal_b0efed_682447.jpg
my god lol

RoboJoe

Cop dlc? Those looked pretty good on Helena/Christie/Tina. This might be a pretty cool set. Also, tomorrow night is probably Raidou night. Get hype. Well, as hype as anyone can possibly be for Raidou.

Argentus

Don't really know where to post this but cop outfit dlc is coming out tomorrow. I'm surprised this fetish didn't get a set sooner
Honestly....I'm so tired of the fetish packs, so tired of bitching about it, so tired of the dissapointents...so...

...fuck it. Bring it on, I'll buy Mila's figure out what customizations it has, if any, and which combinations i'll use, then use it for a while see if I like it, so I know if i'll rebuy it when I get Last Round.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Probably on the DOA5U main menu. They usually announce the DLC there before it gets released. It's probably something the lines of "[shitty pun here]! X new sexy naughty police outfits now available for the women of DOA!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD