DOA5U: Arcade discussion thread

Nameless Sama

Wow solid Hayabusa player ! Thanks David for the video ! I have requested on TN Face and twitter that the characters besides Kasumi should get 1 New or 1 new Win pose becuase it would be unfair. Does someone have twitter or face because maybe we can connenct together and help each other with posts and infomations. I dont use Twitter or face so much but I know that requesting something can change by TN and thas why I want to use the chance to influence something . TN have a good side too. They hear so much requests I want to use this chance.
BTW: I wanted to hear Marie Rose theme but the guy talked all the time :/ afterall I like her theme. Her theme is diffirent I like such kind of music. Its remind me of Final Fantasy 8 Ultimecia Castle something. I cant explain it xD. I have other games that sounds smiliar but I cant remember the music again DX

xFatalDMG

I played against a Marie Rose last night, and she seems OK.. Like.. her moves are quick, but I feel that in order to really maximize her potential, you would need to really spend a good chunk of time with her. Her pokes are good and high crushes aren't too bad.

The game still needs time to grow, because honestly I went to some of the biggest arcades in Tokyo and NO ONE is playing this game right now.. I mean, when you have AE, Blazblue, and the more popular Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost (Which on average has at LEAST 14 cabinets in one arcade) this game will have to really work hard to stay around.

I played with Rig, and did the business vs some alpha and marie rose.
IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

Zeo

So, the game is in it's early stages of release I know but has any info been obtained or given out about balance changes or did they actually just add a character and change nothing else about the game?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Yup. We've got the DOA2 select sounds now.
EDIT: I think we have new taunts or new win poses now, because I know that Lei Fang says "Sa, Shoubu!" but not "Senshou ni shoubu!" pretty sick to be honest.

Last edited:

Berzerk!

Oh please, SRK doesn't like 3D fighters period. The only 3D game that will be at EVO will be Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and that's it. The community there doesn't like DOA, SC, or VF. That site is a complete joke.

Excuse me? What do you call this?
http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/30/soc...inshinobi-afda1rgear-itheapprentice-and-more/

and this?
http://shoryuken.com/2014/01/02/dea...cade-match-footage-from-kouhatsu-game-center/

So what if "just" @d3v is posting there. He's posting.

What's with the negative attitude? This is the kind of thing that causes tension between parts of the community. SRK is a site with a big audience. There are enough players reading that with every positive DOA article, the negative perception chips away. For every vocal idiot troll there's a reader who is warming to DOA.

Try making a contribution, like commenting positively on SRK, rather than shitting on other parts of the FGC, and somehow expecting that not to happen to us.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I played against a Marie Rose last night, and she seems OK.. Like.. her moves are quick, but I feel that in order to really maximize her potential, you would need to really spend a good chunk of time with her. Her pokes are good and high crushes aren't too bad.

The game still needs time to grow, because honestly I went to some of the biggest arcades in Tokyo and NO ONE is playing this game right now.. I mean, when you have AE, Blazblue, and the more popular Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost (Which on average has at LEAST 14 cabinets in one arcade) this game will have to really work hard to stay around.

I played with Rig, and did the business vs some alpha and marie rose.
IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

I'm quite fascinated by the cabinet. It looks pretty cool though.

So, the game is in it's early stages of release I know but has any info been obtained or given out about balance changes or did they actually just add a character and change nothing else about the game?

This. I'm more interested in the balance changes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD