DOA5U wanted Costumes

Adamleelight

God im such a fucking idiot lol I can't draw so I photo edited a bunch of stuff up, now I just found out they dont accept it so now I gotta ask my friend to draw it jeez.

Jack

I hope Tyaren FSD user will send something for the contest, I really liked his Ein's outfit

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hope Tyaren FSD user will send something for the contest, I really liked his Ein's outfit
Sorry, but can you please delete that picture? I've asked that already so many times... :(

I am by the way preparing something for the contest. :)

Argentus

I'm actually tempted to include a toggleable cowbell in Milas outfit just cause I'm still giggling that I bothered to make that dumb response pic lol.

David Gregg

No, lol. link?

970575_436029496530568_735344742_n.jpg

David Gregg

And TN accepted that entry! I don't think they accepted mine (although I don't know how FB works and may have done it wrong). I included #DOACostumes too. o_O

Kronin

Idk. I still don't know how to use FB. -_-

Ok, I found your picture: you posted it under the comments section of the post about the Contest. By the way Team Ninja seem that is looking for the entries not there, rather on the comments sent in the general section of their FB page (there is a proper name for it, but I'm not practical of FB me too XD): under the posts sent them, they write under a comment stating that the entry was accepted.

So I heavily suggest you and all the other that want send entries to TN, to post them on the main page.
Go on this link: https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame?fref=ts and write you post in the space circled in red:

y2kdT6i.jpg

Then refresh the page and your post will appear in the section circled in green. For seeing it and the other posts of the people (and also for checking later if TN will comment your one stating that the entry was accepted), click on the "Show all" in the blue circle.

PS: I sent you a request of friendship, accept it if you think to need a "support online" on FB XD

Last edited:

David Gregg

You're welcome =)

But maybe in this case could be better to delete your previous picture (for avoiding a later acceptance of it)?

I can't even find my original post (I'm so bad at this) to delete it. :/ Also I remember trying to upload it on the comment section you circled but when you choose a photo it crops it so that half of the picture is missing.

Gah I'm so frustrated. DX lol

Rawbietussin

One... Last.... Version... -dies-

image_zpsf672a00c.jpg

Oh my poor right thumb and right elbow. They feel so dead at the moment. @_@

So yeah, changes... Nothing much was different from the last one except for a lighter purple top and sleeves, roses and ribbons + the front design of the locket. Tell me, do you prefer the old one or this one?

Speaking of which, would someone please cover my opened locket drawing that I made with this?

DOAULocket_zpsab8198fa.jpg

Kronin

I can't even find my original post (I'm so bad at this) to delete it. :/ Also I remember trying to upload it on the comment section you circled but when you choose a photo it crops it so that half of the picture is missing.

Gah I'm so frustrated. DX lol

You can find your posts under the comments in this page: https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame/posts/503362303101193

Don't worry for the upload in the "red circle": in the preview seem that the picture is broken, but actually Facebook will upload perfectly it in the definitive post. Trust me, I upload there my Tengu2014 entries ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD