DOA6 Graphics Thread

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Thanks for details.
So weird to have the last reveals being unpopular/deceased characters... So only 2 characters left? Leon and Alpha-Lauren? :D

Revealing Gen Fu and Raidou as the last two characters seems more likely, but not very exciting (not for me, but for the average players). At least improve their movelists..
And having Ein makes no sense.. except if they make him a proper separate character with a new look, a story and a revamped style.
I personally want Leon to be included instead of Gen fu not only because I absolutely despise Gen fu but also because Leon never got the chance to really develop a story. He only has a backstory, while Gen fu actually had a story that has ended. Ein also could be a possibility because of the relaunch of project epsilon during the events of 5.

Sorry for going off topic.

SaihateDYNAMO

I just realized something, so the characters jumping or being knocked over stuff will be back too, right? They can't bring Las Vegas back without that. That was the whole point of the stage.
I really freaking hope so, that was one of the main things cut from DOA5 that I miss dearly. Hopefully no more “prepackaged” knocking over animations. This new bar stage is gonna be lit if we can knock people over tables, the counter, etc.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really freaking hope so, that was one of the main things cut from DOA5 that I miss dearly. Hopefully no more “prepackaged” knocking over animations. This new bar stage is gonna be lit if we can knock people over tables, the counter, etc.

Has to be with that stage! :D

By the way, I really like how realistic Eliot's hand pose is here:

l_5c10940f81e13.jpg

The upper hand looks as if it's really tense and using strength to contort to this claw.

I never liked that costume though, lol.

Cadaveri

eliot looks a bit skinny and he's wearing gen fu like outfit.

I think It's safe to say Gen Fu isn't making a return in DOA6 due to Eliot wearing nearly identical costume. (Unless they go really heavy with DLC characters, but even then I would say he would not make top5 returning in the dlc order)

Edit: (to not double post)

Found some pictures on famitsu site to compare newer build & TGS build(lighting looks better now imo, though It might vary also due to different type of monitor lighting etc).

"- After that, it seemed that the writing of the character evolved further this time ... ...?

Shinbori P: oops! Your eyes are high! As I thought to show the beautiful skin of girls, I put skin shader settings right after TGS 2018, which is also adopted in series works and " Dead or Alive Extreme " series so far . This area will evolve further in the future. Also, the expression of sweat is the part that wants to raise the quality more in this work, and now, the face is too sweaty with the sweat after the battle ends. I will adjust it a bit more time.

Lastly, I took part of the technical table of the four fighters who became playable! Especially Mira, I think whether we can confirm that a new technique is added chiccho!"

l_5bf1e3abf1411.jpg
l_5bf1e3abd6a4a.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I'm still kinda confused as to If that's every character revealed now for the game or if there's one more to be revealed? I was thinking that's everyone but idk?

seriously though as a massive fan of gamblers Paradise I am so happy to see it return! :)

Chaos

Yes, Eliot!!! The egghead is also gone! :D Also cool that he and Brad got new defaults. Brad's was especially awful in DOA5, that old, dirty rag he wore. I have to see Eliot's costume a little bigger though before I pass my final judgement.

Here's the new Hitomi pic in full size by the way:

Dt1s7TjVAAAPXQB.jpg:orig
* downloading picture immediately*

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DOA6-5.jpg

Team Ninja just cramp all the fav stage into one movie set ..WTF
Apparently here's what the Famitsu article said about that stage according to "Twinfinite", not sure if anyone posted this:

"The article also includes a new stage which will appear in Dead or Alive 6, named “Unforgettable.” It’s basically a museum including memorable places from the series, and will also be used for specific modes." -Twinfinite

That probably means that DOATEC HK stage we saw may not actually be a new stage but more or so part of this one stage. Idk how it'll used for specific modes but maybe it'll be an easy way for them to include stages and other stuff they couldn't really add in or something by including different parts

Also here's some more clear pics!! I couldn't upload them here so I had to cheat and screenshot them to my imgur xD they're not super clear yet but it's good enough until Famitsu is fully released, hopefully the pics show up, if not oh well xD

If that doesn't work, here's the album I put them in, the pics won't upload for some reason from the Twinfinite site >.>

http://imgur.com/a/SLaghaC

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

Apparently here's what the Famitsu article said about that stage according to "Twinfinite", not sure if anyone posted this:

"The article also includes a new stage which will appear in Dead or Alive 6, named “Unforgettable.” It’s basically a museum including memorable places from the series, and will also be used for specific modes." -Twinfinite

That probably means that DOATEC HK stage we saw may not actually be a new stage but more or so part of this one stage. Idk how it'll used for specific modes but maybe it'll be an easy way for them to include stages and other stuff they couldn't really add in or something by including different parts

Well, a trailer is probably around the corner but for now, we can only speculate. I think, that most of the "unique" stuff these stages had to offer, can not fit into such a type of mix-up-stage. I guess we will face walls and invisible walls most of the time. Hopefully I am wrong, but this is, what I think.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, a trailer is probably around the corner but for now, we can only speculate. I think, that most of the "unique" stuff these stages had to offer, can not fit into such a type of mix-up-stage. I guess we will face walls and invisible walls most of the time. Hopefully I am wrong, but this is, what I think.
Its Also probably a way for them to include more controversial stage hazards as well too in one arena since I noticed the stairs and the fence there, so maybe this is DOA6's knock off or "take" on said mechanics like the Danger Zone stage in DOA5LR maybe

legibifou

Hopefully it will be a very big stage (a mix of 4 or 5 stages) where every part is connected to each other and we can start fighting anywhere in that stage.
Or maybe it's a special stage with a lot of dangerzones and there is a specific game mode where you have to make the most damage you can with them. It would be fun!

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I have to admit even though I don’t like Eliot, I absolutely love his new outfit with the tiger print. To me it’s the best looking male costume. I’m glad DOA6 is more modern and casual with their costume designs, I’m also glad they bring back old costumes. I really hope they won’t release copy paste dlc in the future.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have to admit even though I don’t like Eliot, I absolutely love his new outfit with the tiger print. To me it’s the best looking male costume. I’m glad DOA6 is more modern and casual with their costume designs, I’m also glad they bring back old costumes. I really hope they won’t release copy paste dlc in the future.

I agree.

They infused a little bit of Genfu into that outfit. More evidence that he might be gone. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD