DOA6 New Character Speculation

Shining_Wave

That would actually be a good idea to incorporate into the DOA lore, Donovan perhaps using Rachel's dna to clone her dead twin fiend... it fits his m.o.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Raidou is dead too
Raidou was dead, see the past tense in my sentence?

Also, I honestly doubt they’ll do the clone story on Rachel. It would just be a copy paste story of Kasumi. Rachel already has a good story, her purpose in DOA should be to help Ryu and try to kill Nyo since Nyo is a demon.

TheDragonAwakens

Hayabusa's does not even need anyone to help him at all. At this point, I don't even want him involved in DOA's story because he will just turn into a joke. (an unfortunate implication of being a godlike individual lore wise)

KwonJigglypuff

It's a shame they gave up on Donovan after that cliffhanger in DOAD. Genra's mask is full of potential.
As a last minute character it could work for me:
- random mokujin moveset
- Genra's vajra stance
- BB, BH and SSSS involving fireballs

Not very ambitious but it could look intense.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hayabusa's does not even need anyone to help him at all. At this point, I don't even want him involved in DOA's story because he will just turn into a joke. (an unfortunate implication of being a godlike individual lore wise)
Yeah he really doesn’t need help even though he almost died in razor’s edge. Everybody needs help at some point, Hayabusa might be very strong but he’s not a god or deity and has his own flaws. And I agree, Hayabusa shouldn’t be involved with DOA’s story, because he’s just that annoying hero in need type
of character. Anyway, Hayabusa is still human and the lore of NG makes him overpowered for no good reason.

TheDragonAwakens

Yeah he really doesn’t need help even though he almost died in razor’s edge. Everybody needs help at some point, Hayabusa might be very strong but he’s not a god or deity and has his own flaws. And I agree, Hayabusa shouldn’t be involved with DOA’s story, because he’s just that annoying hero in need type
of character. Anyway, Hayabusa is still human and the lore of NG makes him overpowered for no good reason.
Hayabusa needing help in NG3 is somewhat justified (though in a very stupid way). Anyway, it is already explained and established in NG lore why he is so powerful and if he can't even handle a regular human or a minor demon, I'm going to flip. (Actually I already did, he lost to a guy who uses a rapier in NG3). NG: DS is another NG game where it showed Hayabusa needed help, but it was done in a fair way.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hayabusa needing help in NG3 is somewhat justified (though in a very stupid way). Anyway, it is already explained and established in NG lore why he is so powerful and if he can't even handle a regular human or a minor demon, I'm going to flip. (Actually I already did, he lost to a guy who uses a rapier in NG3).
Sad.

Being strong and being invincible are 2 different things. Hayabusa shouldn’t be invincible because that would be boring.

Shining_Wave

I was thinking how much fun it would be to see a rival introduced for good old Gen Fu. Some characters, like him, get pretty skimpy stories.
It could be an older guy with a beef from back in the day (the 60's or 70's), or if they wanted to br truly original and daring, an old woman, perhaps a former love. I was thinking Cheng Pei Pei from CTHD, or that landlady from KFH.

Attachments

• dance.jpg
    dance.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 94
  • kung-fu-hustle.jpg
    kung-fu-hustle.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 77

Shining_Wave

What's wrong with a hot sexy Asian granny? In a bikini?
Playing Xtreme Beach Volleyball? COME ON! it could happen

KwonJigglypuff

Here are some archetypes i feel DOA could get :
- a soldier/agent (Vanessa, Cammy, Leona)
- a fortune teller/dancer (Zafina, Menat, Viola)
- a cocky/enthusiastic boy (Lion, Xiba)
- a dandy/minion (Vega, Violet)

Just add these nationalities to the mix (Korea, India, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Netherlands, Australia, Colombia) and new fighting styles (Krav Maga, Kunai Muto, Judo, Tiger Fist, original dancing art, a new ninja style, Parkour, Sumo), and here we go!

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Technically, Bayman was a soldier in the past. He was also serving the military during DOA5's story intro.

Leifang

Before anyone grab their pitchforks and come after me, hear me out. I personally feel Kokoro might be in trouble. In DOA4 she had the urge for fighting even though she’s a Geshia. Her mom, didn’t like it due to the dark secrets behind DOATEC, but respected her daughter wishes. During the tournament Kokoro stumbles across Helena and finds out she’s her half sister. In DOA5 Kokoro wanted to meet Helena again and talk to her once more and she did. Pretty much her goal is completed. So yeah, in terms of story, Kokoro fans should be very nervous. Mr Shimbori said the characters are returning base on Storytelling not popularity. I’m surprised no one ever thought of that. Also People adding her story with Helena would seem pretty force and unnatural. Another thing, I don’t think Helena would want Kokoro involved in such drama.

KnacKrover

Before anyone grab their pitchforks and come after me, hear me out. I personally feel Kokoro might be in trouble. In DOA4 she had the urge for fighting even though she’s a Geshia. Her mom, didn’t like it due to the dark secrets behind DOATEC, but respected her daughter wishes. During the tournament Kokoro stumbles across Helena and finds out she’s her half sister. In DOA5 Kokoro wanted to meet Helena again and talk to her once more and she did. Pretty much her goal is completed. So yeah, in terms of story, Kokoro fans should be very nervous. Mr Shimbori said the characters are returning base on Storytelling not popularity. I’m surprised no one ever thought of that. Also People adding her story with Helena would seem pretty force and unnatural. Another thing, I don’t think Helena would want Kokoro involved in such drama.

Kokoro: Reach out to not lies!....I mean....reach out to the truth!! I feel like Kokoro'a character would had persona 4 issue while the things get crazy but she's still kinda upbeat and curious I dunno...

KwonJigglypuff

So many things can happen to Kokoro : being seduced by Mist, kidnapped by Christie, her mother can get killed, having a role in DOATEC, get friendly with Phase 4 thinking it's Kasumi... break pots...

Leifang

Kokoro: Reach out to not lies!....I mean....reach out to the truth!! I feel like Kokoro'a character would had persona 4 issue while the things get crazy but she's still kinda upbeat and curious I dunno... Yeah that could happen. But I don’t know, it seems like Kokoro is only concerned about Helena and getting to Know about their deceased father.
So many things can happen to Kokoro : being seduced by Mist, kidnapped by Christie, her mother can get killed, having a role in DOATEC, get friendly with Phase 4 thinking it's Kasumi... break pots...
Here’s the reality, Kokoro isn’t aware of anything except for Helena and their deceased mysterious dad. TeamNinja will have to think of something good to put her in the story to feel natural. In DOA5 her story ended with a conclusion. So I don’t really see her returning in the story. However DLC is possible. But who knows I hope I’m very wrong.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD