DOA6 New Character Speculation

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Let's be real. If you're not a long time DOA Fan and you pick up 5 and it's the first DOA you've ever played and you're looking through the characters and you're seeing all these cool Ninjas and martial artists and a commando, and then you hit that one lucky spot and land on Leon with his turban and desert camo shirt... Your first thought isn't Italian. Just saying.

Atahotaku

In terms of looks, I would like a dark skin girl with white hair. Someone similar to a lot of Aoi Nagisa's female characters
2f34be63d26a2d3ef9a16c23715dc849.jpeg 0fedbdabfd3c55079ad50bbe839a2fa4.jpeg adf10f4c445269fc4eb8f500f4e3a9b3.jpeg

I love that white and dark chocolate vibe they give me =3

Also a gyaru would be nice

003.jpgsample_f33b047592e2512b54aca1577102d320.jpgsample_6f3bc71f34278c230a5d6a197173be73.jpg

Last edited:

juliusxcix

Atahotaku

it does look nice but never refer to black people as "chocolate"
you're fetishizing a skin color and that's weird.

LOL Of all kinds of fetishes, I wouldn't put the skin colour in the top 30's weirdest at all xD

Is just a personal preference in regards of anime, manga and digital females, just chill man ;)

I would like a gyaru and a Storm's like female. Better that way?

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Phew. It's a good thing my employer was glancing over my shoulder as I scrolled down this page on my phone. I was almost worried I wouldnt have to awkwardly explain something to her.

Atahotaku

Phew. It's a good thing my employer was glancing over my shoulder as I scrolled down this page on my phone. I was almost worried I wouldnt have to awkwardly explain something to her.

Sorry, I'm new in the forum and I don't know how to occult content, that's why I use thumbnails instead of the full image, but figures it wasn't ninja's enough

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Sorry, I'm new in the forum and I don't know how to occult content, that's why I use thumbnails instead of the full image, but figures it wasn't ninja's enough
It's fine really. The ... option on the formatting bar has a spoiler tag. Just highlight NSFW pics and drop the spoiler tag on it and itll make you have to click to open and you can label it NSFW.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
but Lisa is mixed too. and because of it, she's super light. I want a dark skinned black girl with curly hair.
Lisa isn't mixed tho, she's only latina according to Itagaki and there's Latinas out there with her hair type, although DOA is one of those games that really don't follow racial guidelines, like Zack really shouldn't be having any of the hairstyles he has unless he perms his hair and I don't think TN really thought that far in how hair textures work tbh

Ninoasker

In terms of looks, I would like a dark skin girl with white hair. Someone similar to a lot of Aoi Nagisa's female characters

I love that white and dark chocolate vibe they give me =3

Also a gyaru would be nice

A gyaru would be pretty cool. I love the gyaru subculture, but that would make the new girl have to be Japanese and tbfh DOA has enough Japanese girls already.
Also what's with the image choice

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I mean...there are certainly SFW images of Laura and Sombra floating around. Going out of your way to post that type of stuff could get you in trouble eventually. Just sayin'.
He's fine, as long as its not showing nipple, meat stick, meaty canals, or butt hole he has nothing to worry about, plus members have posted worse xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD