Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Dissidia Arcade Update:

If you thought the 30th anniversary opening ceremony was disappointing...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02...soles-will-story-mode-still-not-ready-reveal/

Granted, it's nice that story mode is confirmed and they're still moving forward with a push to eSports, but the wait for a reveal - especially after all this hype for the 30th anniversary celebration resulting in a lackluster of a show in the opening ceremony - is daunting to say the least.

Also, lol @ Soft Engine joke for Dissidia.
I wouldn't mind that, softer looking and more detailed skin AND breast and butt physics?? ♡.♡ They should do it, they've already blown me away with the hair and graphic artstyle so far. I wouldn't mind even if DOA6 used this artstyle with additional realism and stuff added.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Dissidia Arcade Update:

If you thought the 30th anniversary opening ceremony was disappointing...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02...soles-will-story-mode-still-not-ready-reveal/

Granted, it's nice that story mode is confirmed and they're still moving forward with a push to eSports, but the wait for a reveal - especially after all this hype for the 30th anniversary celebration resulting in a lackluster of a show in the opening ceremony - is daunting to say the least.

Also, lol @ Soft Engine joke for Dissidia.
we love ass physics

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, what we learned from the oh so highly anticipated FF 30th birthday event:
- Dissidia might release in 2018 (very generous guess)
- FFVII Remake might release 2020 (also a very generous guess)
- Kingdom Hearts 3? Don't even ask. XD
There is seriously something very wrong with the FF series development management.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Square just needs to stop announcing games when theres isn't even a game to announce.

2020 for FFVII? might as well completely abandon the small part method or just cancel the game lol

Chapstick

For that you would have to actually play the game for 8 hours. ;)
raw

Square just needs to stop announcing games when theres isn't even a game to announce.

2020 for FFVII? might as well completely abandon the small part method or just cancel the game lol
*one person in team has a vague idea* "okay time to hire someone to make a cgi trailer and release it to the public, we'll start work on it in five years and in the meantime we'll remaster a few old titles"

Jadeinchains

I get that obviously Square put a lot of work into their games but I mean there's other developers that do the same and it doesn't take them so long, not to mention that when it does take them this long it doesn't feel like it because they announce it when its releasing a year etc from then.

Square needs to learn that if your games predicted for 2020 you should reveal it earliest at like 2018, not 2015. And yeah at this point they might as well just make the game one solid game instead of episodic.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Welp....yeah about those costumes...:
IMG_20170204_103239.jpg

My reaction when I saw the tweet:
IMG_20170101_160527.jpg

I low-key had a feeling something like this would happen...

Jadeinchains

That image looks like something you'd find on myspace back in 2008 or something lol.

The suits weren't that nice looking anyway so I'm happy that they are changing them.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I just find it silly how they target FF but when games like DOA use obvious expy of characters(Honoka, Marie Rose, etc) they get no flack, they're just mad that Power Rangers(I hate the show, my childhood friend James always tried to make me watch it...) isn't doing so well and is irrelevant so they doing whatever they can to make a quick buck. That's even more petty than the fact that me and my sister always main characters who are siblings in fighting games or direct opposites of each other. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It gives me strong Tekken 4 Ling Xiaoyu vibes @Project Bokuho XD
maxresdefault.jpg
Why is that ugly thing in the FF thread?

The suits weren't that nice looking anyway so I'm happy that they are changing them.

They were alright imo, but they would look a lot cooler if they ditched the stupid helmets.
Something like the Gantz suits would look awesome:

81Y0aevkyDL._SY679_.jpg

It's probably just the helmets that give off that strong Power Rangers vibe.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor

They were alright imo, but they would look a lot cooler if they ditched the stupid helmets.
Something like the Gantz suits would looks awesome:

81Y0aevkyDL._SY679_.jpg
I actually would prefer those types of suits, I never was a fan of armour suits, I prefer tighter or skintight ones like that, and I hate helmets too unless you can see the face and at least some portion of the hairstyle like nightmare's from SC5.

Nikotsumi

I'm also glad they're changing them, however I don't think any possible change would make me like them since I'm not a fan of suits/armor suits to begin with.
No helmets would be a better choice I guess.

UpSideDownGRUNT

While not exact that did look alot like those horrendous suits from the hollywood movie coming out this year.

And honestly, theyre getting mad over Sentai suits lol which their shitty new movie is completely based on.

Jadeinchains

Something like the Gantz suits would look awesome:

81Y0aevkyDL._SY679_.jpg

It's probably just the helmets that give off that strong Power Rangers vibe.

Now I know that can't be comfortable, It looks similar to Kasumi's outfit with the blue visor.

@DestructionBomb :p

giphy.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD