Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

I don't know who either of those women are but they aren't Fran so...

PS: If you haven't you should play FFX-X2! So many great female characters, it took me a little while to get into FFX but I'm so happy I kept playing because I ended up loving it.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I honestly would rather have Cardi B
View attachment 22741

Or even!!!
View attachment 22742

But I can only dream :-/ Like I said a while back, FF doesn't really have any main female protagonists that I like, Terra is ALMOST there but her hair is a mess >_> And I dislike Lightning and the other girls in Dissidia atm, this is the first game I've ever played where there were no women who met my strict criteria
I'm sorry none of the women in Final Fantasy meet your strict big titty and no personality criteria but I guess well written characters don't appeal to you considering Lunafreya is your fave ;/

Her brea... nvm... The real MVP goddess of the playboy mansion herself, Fran! She is the real one that needs added first.

Aren't they just amaaaazing? Completely natural, no surgery needed. What's her secret? LOL
We love Franyoncé Knowles but knowing SE they'll add Ashe. If they wanted to piss everyone off, they'd add Penelo (that we all collectively hate)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm sorry none of the women in Final Fantasy meet your strict big titty and no personality criteria but I guess well written characters don't appeal to you considering Lunafreya is your fave ;/

Aren't they just amaaaazing? Completely natural, no surgery needed. What's her secret? LOL
We love Franyoncé Knowles but knowing SE they'll add Ashe. If they wanted to piss everyone off, they'd add Penelo (that we all collectively hate)
:-O

Not ALL the girls I use have big boobs; Marie Rose, Lili, Kula, Athena, etc. I mainly use for their hair length which makes up for it. And my characters do have personality >_< I just prefer darker, more dominant, more sadistic ones

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I can just remember a couple of his moves, but it sounds like they greatly improved them, maybe a bit too much [?]
The way the metagame has changed, this isn't too much at all. Mateus NEEDS this level of crowd control to stay viable in the competitive field.

I also got word that the patch associated with the Mateus update will be seeing a lot of nerfs, mainly from all Speed type characters. Notably, Kain got yet another huge nerf bat.

The only character that seems to be getting a ton of improvements is Bartz.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The way the metagame has changed, this isn't too much at all. Mateus NEEDS this level of crowd control to stay viable in the competitive field.

I also got word that the patch associated with the Mateus update will be seeing a lot of nerfs, mainly from all Speed type characters. Notably, Kain got yet another huge nerf bat.

The only character that seems to be getting a ton of improvements is Bartz.

Unfortunately, he happens to be a character where he's mostly towards the competitive field of things. Him as a character does put people off which is proven. Players do have to give the character credit, but I do feel he should of just been added from an entry already and just gather trailers from characters where it'll spark more interest. People are already like "Who the fuck this guy is" when they've never even played an FF with him involved. Bit harsh to see that, but can you blame them when they only select characters that draws them to either their mold of fetishes or because that character is popular?

Either way, he deserved to be there because he's a classic, but they should of been added him from the get-go.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If that were the case, then where the heck is Tifa? She's a classic too lol

I mean, we have to remember that Tifa is not a main character in the series. She's popular without a doubt of course, and she wasn't added until the sequel (or rather prequel) to Dissidia later. I am willing to bet that she will be included down the line somewhere, but we can't expect secondary characters to reveal before main courses all the time. Emperor Mateus is a main villain, which Firion needs someone to beat the crap out of. Neutral with him and kinda cool they are improving him for the team-based format, but what they could of done is added him a long time ago with Firion from the get-go to save the trouble of "Meh, didn't like him in PSP Dissidia so why should I like him here?".

Jadeinchains

They're unclockable, She's just your average girl with her average triple G breasts.

Its confirmed that we all need Fran in the game now, If Penelo gets in over her I'm using her as a punching bag for training. Ashe I'd be okay with but that's kinda like having a show advertising "Destiny's child" and then "Fate's abortion" shows up...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Unfortunately, he happens to be a character where he's mostly towards the competitive field of things. Him as a character does put people off which is proven. Players do have to give the character credit, but I do feel he should of just been added from an entry already and just gather trailers from characters where it'll spark more interest. People are already like "Who the fuck this guy is" when they've never even played an FF with him involved. Bit harsh to see that, but can you blame them when they only select characters that draws them to either their mold of fetishes or because that character is popular?

Either way, he deserved to be there because he's a classic, but they should of been added him from the get-go.
I think the reason for the delay was because they didn't know how to properly make him work yet... at least without breaking the game. Considering how the original Dissidia was a highly defensive fighter, and seemed to favor melee characters with single-hit HP attacks (most of the time), I could see why some characters like Mateus and Exdeath would require more time to properly balance out in a 3v3, or even have their playstyles changed entirely.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think the reason for the delay was because they didn't know how to properly make him work yet... at least without breaking the game. Considering how the original Dissidia was a highly defensive fighter, and seemed to favor melee characters with single-hit HP attacks (most of the time), I could see why some characters like Mateus and Exdeath would require more time to properly balance out in a 3v3, or even have their playstyles changed entirely.

Actually, this might be true now that I think about it. Good call on that one.

Jadeinchains

I'm guessing there'll be ( or already is ) a tier list for the characters but since I'm pretty casual I'm just going to go off of what characters I like the most... Which so far is Lightning. I'm expecting tuna ( which yep it auto corrected to tuna again *eye roll* ) though so I'll play as her I'm guessing too.

FATE'S ABORTIOINFDSVKSMDVKFGMVKFLGJGMBKFNMSKAFMVSDFLKGDKMFLSRDFMGLVFBMHG,

I made myself ugly laugh with that. Their my favorite girl group.

"I'm a victim"
"What's my name?"
"Codependent Women part 1"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I ignore tier lists and based assumptions on characters, I use who I like which explains Lili, Naotora, Ein, Phase, etc. who are considered the worst characters in their games although I use a few high or top tier characters but it's only fortunately and not intentional XD I do not give one fuck, just about their appearance. Also Is sephiroth considered a good character? I assume he is because of his range

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Also Is sephiroth considered a good character? I assume he is because of his range
He's easier to play, but he's nowhere near as good as he was in the patch he was released on.

They nerfed the range of his BRV attacks considerably, because even for a Heavy class character, he was dangerously close to being a Speed type with too much good range, which would've made him not fun to play. Now he's above average.

Shoot type characters like Terra, Mateus, Shantotto, etc. still give him a hard time.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He's easier to play, but he's nowhere near as good as he was in the patch he was released on.

They nerfed the range of his BRV attacks considerably, because even for a Heavy class character, he was dangerously close to being a Speed type with too much good range, which would've made him not fun to play. Now he's above average.

Shoot type characters like Terra, Mateus, Shantotto, etc. still give him a hard time.
Ugh, it's always the zoners who get the nerfs or bad gameplay standing -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD