Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they do another beta, maybe one that only includes the new characters added over time or just includes them alongside the existing characters

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
On November, it mentioned that both a new stage and a new character reveal would be happening simultaneously. The only mainline Final Fantasy game not having a stage representation as of current is 8.

It should also be noted that every villain's character reveal in Dissidia Arcade / NT has been in their respective stage, and regardless of who gets revealed this month, Cloud of Darkness and Golbez have an equal chance of being revealed first, since a stage representing their original game currently exists.

Yeah that makes sense.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Ultimecia didn't show up and it was Norg instead fighting at Balamb?

I think what I would be expecting though is the Lunar Base.

My FFXII update: Finally got the Sitengrat and my Bone Breaker. I was very happy that the Gendarme was easy to get. Now I'm finishing off the Bestiary. This game is gud.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I need to get back on FFXII. I think I took a break when I stopped at the Feywood. I have to agree that playing the game now compared to back then was much more tolerable and enjoyable with this version. The older game didn't have fast forward, roles, most enemies have weaknesses now, damage going over 9999 etc. It's just a much more favorable game due to tolerance.

It was not fun fighting a boss with a shit ton of health when you can only do 9999 max damage per hit. No fast forward to speed that up. Regen and Ribbon is better now. It's just more fun. I'll probably hop back on it when I finish Musou Stars and Yakuza Kiwami.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I'M CRYING????? THERE ARE TEARS FALLING FROM MY EYES AS I'M TYPING THIS??? SHE??? THE BADDEST BITCH OF ALL??? MISS ULTIMECIA???? WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE???
DI9aQkWW0AE3loN.jpg

DI9QoJmVYAA4O2G.jpg:large

DI9QqaGVYAAXFFQ.jpg:large

DI9Qy7eV4AAqF97.jpg:large

DI9dXOOXYAInDZu.jpg:large

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The power of Time Compression.

it's pretty insulting he hasn't even been seen yet...

Me and Awesmic just explained Ultimecia on not being a last character for early returns along with a FFVIII stage (which might be an addition to the future). Noctis will make the cut but how in the world is it insulting for a character who's entirely new to the fighting role meta.

It makes sense for classic characters to take priority.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The power of Time Compression.

Me and Awesmic just explained Ultimecia on not being a last character for early returns along with a FFVIII stage (which might be an addition to the future). Noctis will make the cut but how in the world is it insulting for a character who's entirely new to the fighting role meta.

It makes sense for classic characters to take priority.
I just want him in is all XD I remember Chap had once told me something similar regarding that but hopefully they'll show him soon close to release. He is new but I feel he's popular enough to be shown fairly soon. Either way I like how Ultimecia turned out, I originally didn't think much of her design since her artworks are nowhere near as good as her current game model

Jadeinchains

Out of all the villains they could reveal I'm happy it was Ultimeslaymea. She looks amazing! :eek: They did an amazing job on her. TN's work on this game has been great, It makes me excited to see what they're gonna do with doa6!

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm wondering of they're exclusively sticking to villains right now or classic Dissidia characters.

If the latter I wonder if we'll see Tifa soon or if they're waiting to announce Tifa after she's shown off in FFVIIR with her NT appearance being based on that.

I have no doubts Tifa will return, I'm just unsure if she'll be in the base game or one of the 6 DLC characters

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I know why @Jadeinchains is liking the above post...

afzo58U.gif

But you will be waiting in vain, that rabbit-woman won't ever make it in. :(
If there is a FFXII DLC character it will be either Balthier, Ashe or Basch, the real main characters of FFXII beside Vaan.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Upon noticing Ultimecia's daggers still stun lock all I could think was "We are so fucked."

Glad to see her axes got a change though. New javelin commands too, the raining down one and the straight line shot (replaces the old close ranged javelin and charged javelin pillar). Otherwise looks like she hasn't changed. Tap rapidly for one form of spells, hold for the other.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD