Final Fantasy Thread

HajinMonSect

http://twinfinite.net/2017/09/crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-remake/

Enough Square. Enough Tabata. For pete's sake, stop milking this damn game. What is the point of a Crisis Core remake? does the game truly even need one? 'don't expect a Crisis core remake soon but Tabata is considering it in th-" why is it even a thing???? what's with the FFVII fanbase? what for?

Remake FF4, FF6, FF8, FF9. Don't waste your time on these prequels/spin offs etc. It wasn't even a main titled game. Will FFVII fans ever be quenched? this FF series is extremely glorified and yet they haven't even finished remaking the original FFVII.

-------

Oh look, another mobile game by Square. Woo.

70vub6.gif

Yeah we get it. You dont like FF7. You're making a big fuss out of nothing. Someone else asked him about a crisis core remake and he basically said maybe if ff7 remake sells well which makes sense. They would probably just reuse assets and make a profit.

Oh and FF4 got a sequel so you can scratch that off the list.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You dont like FF7.

Incorrect. I enjoyed FF7.

You're making a big fuss out of nothing.

Incorrect again. This is a prequel, not a main titled series. It's a matter of priority since Square has been suffering development hell. We don't want another game that gets asked for a remake just for the sake of nostalgia, why remake something that already looked rather good even in a portable. The original FF7 remake made sense. Any other titles of that of relations to FF7 does not. My fuss is actually pinpointed to the raw initial goal in questions rather than pointless banter. Think before you post.

Someone else asked him about a crisis core remake and he basically said maybe if ff7 remake sells well which makes sense.

No, it does not make sense. It can sell well because of the fuel from FF7's history and the huge amount of fan bases covering that series. Did you know that most people's first FF game was FF7? think about that for a minute then come back to me.

Oh and FF4 got a sequel so you can scratch that off the list.

What does that have to do with a remake? FF4 can be a remake if they choose it. A sequel has nothing to do with it. It only becomes an issue if titles other than the "main" series get asked for a remake. Shit, if this was a troll post then welcome to my trap doors.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have spent almost all of my spare time with FFXII, and my god -- when is it going to end. There comes a time when a game is just too long for its own good. Between collecting, trial mode (which I find difficult) and finishing the main game. I see why I bought this back in 2006 and didn't finish it.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

Trueblade Seeker has recently uploaded the complete moveset details for the time witch Ultimecia. She's designed specifically to lock down individual enemies, and is rewarded for offense. How, you ask? By having her attacks become stronger when they hit.

Inb4 huge player pool of Emperormecia teams...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

Trueblade Seeker has recently uploaded the complete moveset details for the time witch Ultimecia. She's designed specifically to lock down individual enemies, and is rewarded for offense. How, you ask? By having her attacks become stronger when they hit.

Drop dead gorgeous ♡.♡

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

Drop dead gorgeous ♡.♡
Welp. Found another character to try out once the game hits!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, that German text doesn't suit her either:
It says: "Well then! Until next time! My sweet prince!"

It's also so choppy...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD