Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Saw this on Twitter.... who knew Luna would look so beautiful with her hair down? ♡.♡

IMG_20171022_191611.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA NT UPDATE:

During the stream earlier this morning, we've learned more about the new gameplay mode seen briefly in the TGS trailer, and it's officially named Core Battle. In this mode, you have a colored summon core represented by team color. The first to completely destroy the core (which has its own health bar) wins the match.

In addition, there were snippets of the game's cinematics shown. However, they insist that the game will not feature a traditional story mode fans were accustomed to in the PSP titles.

It's also been confirmed that the UI will be interchangeable, meaning that you can toggle between the UI of the original arcade version as well as the new, less cluttered one exclusive to the console version, dubbed "Simple". Seeing as Japanese players have grown adjusted to the arcade's original UI for nearly 2 years, it seems fair that Square Enix would choose the middle ground to appease both arcade purists as well as international players.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
New Episode Ignis trailer was shown on PGW just now. Looked actually quite good and it seems to fill in some important plot points, especially regarding Ravus.

Holly of Playstation Access also claimed Ignis is best boy. Nah...I don't think so... :/
inb4 FFXV Complete Edition. Oh wait, they won't do that...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE UPDATE:

On November 7, at 8AM EST (6 days from now), there will be another character reveal stream. With all other antagonists from the original Dissidia on PSP revealed, we can deduce that the character reveal will be Final Fantasy 4's not-so-evil (but still badass-looking) antagonist, Golbez.

Mark your calendars... probably for the last time as far as Dissidia Arcade updates go.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/0...-reveal-next-new-character-arcade-november-7/

BONUS: There's also an English overview trailer explaining stuff we already know. Still, it's not too shabby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=nPT_CRPZuao

Jadeinchains

Are we ever going to get a Fran Yuna reveal? Or Tifa? I mean they were literally in the past games so should they not be in this... :x

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Are we ever going to get a Fran Yuna reveal?
Be patient.

Be patient.

I mean they were literally in the past games so should they not be in this... :x
I probably sound like a broken record, but I'll say it again. There are 6 additional characters to be included in the season pass post-release. The remaining characters from 012 (Gilgamesh, Prishe, Yuna, Tifa, Laguna) and Gabranth add up perfectly to fill that void of returning characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD