Final Fantasy Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Kuja...? A better body than Fran? But he looks like a preteen sex monster... Gross.
He likes little boys. That's why he said that l0l

Tuna = Yuna... autocorrect hates Final Fantasy names
What kind of phone do you have?

I wonder when we will first hear of Final Fantasy XVI and how long the development time of 15 years from then on will feel for us. XD
Nomura is basically a meme w/ limbs now l0l

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
he's like 24 xD
Hm...you win this time LUL

200.gif

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think Kuja's original attire design is fucking ridiculous. It's why I use his alts in Dissidia because i'm not sure if he's trying to please Zidane to rustle his jimmies or if he's confused on being a boy toy on not liking any gender while being jovial and all metaphoric to his speeches. In fact, it's been confirmed that Kuja uses his elegance to hide his insecurities and deep down he is conflicted by his existence because he's a genome. The reason for this is because Kuja never had a childhood, so growth in personality (as well as damn attire obviously) and emotional display did not improve to coexist with people but obviously that's besides the point.

Kuja as a person is pretty cool though and I think his hairstyle is pretty cool from the original attire, as well as speeches can be fun to hear at times but man, do I wish he had better wardrobes.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's why I like Kuja since he seems to be an insecure emotionally weaker person who hides it with narcissistic tendencies. I like his default more in the pink recolor but I like his alternate too since it fits his elegant theme more, and I like the side curled hair and pants xD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Possibly, he's definitely fun to use in matches for Dissidia since he can buff his teammates.

And here's a match I had awhile back playing with JPN players.

If you get invited to a JPN party, chances are the matchmaking will take forever to get a match going.

----------------------------

For the sake of poor Kuja and his fans. He has no dick nor vagina because of the genome project he was in. So nothing he can insert nor be inserted but that's ok I guess, that's what toys are for, which Zidane is trying to avoid or the canary (Garnet/Dagger).

Hayabusiness

Just twelve years development? That's very optimistic of you. XD Well, maybe if the kick Tetsuya Nomura off the team a bit earlier this time.
He worked on many games beforehand that were not in development hell. I wonder what the hell is going on at Square.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Apparently there was a reddit leak a few months ago and so far 3 of the 6 character leaks are correct... being Vayne, Locke and Rinoa, if we're to believe this leak as legit the next 3 character for this season will be Yuna, Snow Villiers(Lightning Returns) and one of the villains from XI.

Yuna - depending on which version it is I might be interested, if its shy, timid Yuna from X than I sleep but if its fun X-2 Yuna then I might be interested (also X-2 Yuna brings in future potential for Leblanc or Paine)

Snow Villiers - THIS is a weird pick for a few reasons, 1. Snow isn't a villain not even in LR, 2. LR is a weird game to pick in general for XIII's villain and 3. Caius is just a way better pick in general.

XI villain - I literally have zero opinion on him just like Vayne

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Weird picks for DLC characters in general. Apart from Yuna it is like they are going out of their way to not include the most popular and most requested DLC characters. Maybe they were plannng to keep the more popular characters for later DLC seasons, but I doubt they will keep on going with DLC as long as they initially planned. The game was a big critical and financial flop.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm partially hoping they still do at least a season 2, I want mah Tifa, Caius and Aranea...

also, yeah Rinoa is the only dlc character I'm even remotely interested in should this be correct unless Yuna is her X-2 version. Snow is cool but I'd have picked literally any other XIII character except hope over Snow.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why not just have both versions of Yuna as different costumes? They'll probably use her more recent portrayal like how Terra isn't as pacifist as she was in the original Dissidia Final Fantasy

Chapstick

Why not just have both versions of Yuna as different costumes? They'll probably use her more recent portrayal like how Terra isn't as pacifist as she was in the original Dissidia Final Fantasy
They fight completely different. FFX Yuna used a staff and white magic, FFX-2 Yuna used dual guns (in her default dressphere at least)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD