Gamescom Updates

Arnell Long

523356_10151049607596785_1816289521_n.jpg

Arnell Long

Brad Wong and Elliot will be the 2 new playable characters @ Gamescom and GVN.

Helena, Genfu, Mila, etc will have to wait until a later date. Good to know that they're in the game though....

Lobo

I love Fang's new costume. It for once actually looks like something girls here in China wear, instead of the endless number of qi paos and other generic dresses that Chinese characters typically get put in fighting games

UnD34D

I love Fang's new costume. It for once actually looks like something girls here in China wear, instead of the endless number of qi paos and other generic dresses that Chinese characters typically get put in fighting games
Yeah I really like it too, it's pretty cute. I never saw any girl like that in Hong Kong though lol.

Lobo

Yeah I really like it too, it's pretty cute. I never saw any girl like that in Hong Kong though lol.
You'd be surprised what some of the girls wear here in the mainland, especially now in summer. Super short jeans and heels everywhere. And a lot of girls are like Fang, in that they have legs for days. Combine that with skirts, heels and the sheer number of girls here, and it's literally eye-candy everywhere you turn.

Back on topic though, chatting while spectating sounds fun. I always got bored waiting to fight, especially in big rooms, so chatting about the current fight would make the time go by a lot faster. As long as it doesn't add any lag..

DR2K

Training mode online, facebook integration, titles, online chats, etc. . . looking good!

RikWeaN

Training mode online
No offense, but what might make you think that ?
For what I can tell from these screens, it looks like regular online matches, except it's spectator mode and they appear to have move details displayed.

Blazeincarnated

I read on a Japanese site for the Strategy Guide, that there will be 24 characters......meaning Leon is in.... TAKE THAT CRITICS!

RikWeaN

Well, Alpha152 was actually seen in official footage, and so far the same has yet to be said about Leon.
Conclusion ?

Doug Nguyen

I prefer Alpha 152 for her story. Leon is kinda irrelevant in DOA now right. Alpha still has a few things unanswered.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD