Gamescom Updates

Blazeincarnated

eliot5.jpg

Im so excited for Gamescom!

DontForkWitMe

sweet looks like hes one of the 2 new characters being added to the latest build, a shame everyone will pick the ninjas and no footage of him will be available . hopefully he is on the side of the roster than can actually utilize critical burst mechanic or at least have other tools to make up for it if he can't

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
sweet looks like hes one of the 2 new characters being added to the latest build, a shame everyone will pick the ninjas and no footage of him will be available .

I hope he's there and that someone actually plays as him. I hope Helena is the other new character and that someone actually plays as her too.

Doug Nguyen

Aww no Helena. I kinda thought she wouldnt show up. I bet there waiting for some trailer to put her gameplay in.

Eliots hair makes his head look so big. But Brad doesnt look so old as his other picture.

406300_10151049551781785_628752984_n.jpg

Dang Brad has abnormally huge arms, but im assuming its his cloth.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Would you guys mind posting the new stuff in the appropriate thread? The Gamescom one? This one is specifically for the 12 day IGN coverage.

RikWeaN

So here's the long awaited "Dorou" (if it's still called that right now).
Not too shabby. Gotta love Chinese settings.

Doug Nguyen

Nice stage. Too bad most of the levels are so rundown looking unlike past games. Its ok i guess its more realistic looking.

Doug Nguyen

First look at the Male Transparency Effects lol
Haha i was thinking the same but doesnt matter since Jan is almost always shirtless anyways. And its kinda weird but the guys seem to have these short necks. Must be there cloth or angle though.

RikWeaN

First peek at online mode shows what seems to be Tournament Mode with integrated chat room, kinda like MK9 or SCV. I guess they meant it when they said they were going to step up their game regarding online features.
That's nice.

Attachments

• 229099_10151049595086785_882601570_n.jpg
    229099_10151049595086785_882601570_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 186
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD