Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Good games to P1naatt1ke1tt0 with his 'Akira-proof' Hitomi, took me to school and didnt give me any lunch money. GG's man.

GGs :) For some reason I find it easy to crush Akira with 2p, parry with the punch parry and sidestep, so Hitomi has great defensive options against him. Maybe you should try more low attacks? Akira has great delayed low attacks that give stun too, experiment around.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Good games to EmssiOne, who is of, i dare say, equal skill with me and thus a great opponent. Also GGs to FinalFantasyAC7, and SubansTrugen, who is beastly nowondays. I hope you all will join this community one day if you haven't yet so my message won't go to waste :) Or maybe EmssiOne is a member already?

Brute

Standard Donor
GGs to You Have Ass Lips

Rare to see Bass players on PSN, and he's fairly competent with multiple characters. Very fun games, save the occasional lag spikes.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
GGs Hailey, OmegaSYSP, Max536Rocky, and MajesticBlue.

Bad games to myself. I must train harder.

WiZzYx

GGs to Max635Rocky. He plays exactly like Awesmic...or maybe...is the same person?

33485_1_2433.jpg

:)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
To avoid confusion, MaxRocky's real name is Sam, and they're not the same person. He was gonna use that tag to complement MaxDrago's Hitomi with his own (they both like the Rocky movies), but it got ugly. So he switched to Christie. If he had the chance, he'd gladly change the tag now that he has a full grasp of his annoying reputation. They're related, but they're nothing alike.

On-topic, good games to Steve (SlyBass), Juss2Nyce, and Solshido (welcome back to DOA).

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
To avoid confusion, MaxRocky's real name is Sam, and they're not the same person. He was gonna use that tag to complement MaxDrago's Hitomi with his own (they both like the Rocky movies), but it got ugly. So he switched to Christie. If he had the chance, he'd gladly change the tag now that he has a full grasp of his annoying reputation. They're related, but they're nothing alike.

We can get him a free name change if a bunch of us report his xbox gamer tag as offensive. It would be the charitable thing to do.

Also, GGs last night.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD