Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Brute

Standard Donor
lulzy games to ChadBEST, a super-scrub Rachel who got pissed after I creamed them 3 times in a row and booted me from the lobby.

I did so ever enjoy murdering your pathetic ass.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Good games to Pinup galore and Tokyo PewPew, both of whom I have played LOTS of games the past couple of days. Bad good games to Seppu~, when will I be better than you?

Kronin

Bad games to @Gehaktbal: make little sense to list in the bio all the offline tournaments won, and then to make use of infinities in tag against scrubs like me.

Kronin

He's a competitive player, and does anything and everything to win. It's perfectly OK, just ask d3v.

My point was that the list of torunaments won is there for showing his skills in the game (thing that I'm not putting in doubt, just like the fact that he is far superior to me), but if you play using cheap tactics like these, you're not actually showing to the opponent your skills because it's something that could be done easily by an average player.

In addition I challenge anyone to win a competition using similar moves: yes, in the end you will gain the title, but don't expect people's respect for your victory.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD