Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to @Kronin earlier. Bad games to @ZakkuRye @BBoyDragon and ox Kimiko xo in my open lobby. Really getting tired of people knowingly abusing online lag. Can't practice anything at all because I have to deal with players playing so scrubby online. Sick of the bullshit.
I can't speak for the other two, but I do know @BBoyDragon to be a nice guy. So you'll have to forgive me if I find this a bit strange. Before I jump to conclusions, did he actually say he knew he was abusing online lag and was deliberately trying to get to you with it?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
good games to Successtronaut, @Cake , Thaze02, xLastRealKingx, DieVeresti, IFC Ein, @Commmanda Panda and everyone else that dropped by mine and Prince Adon's Team BEST lobby today. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed the matches. Hope all of you enjoyed yourselves and enjoyed playing on stream. :)

Codemaster92163

Bad games to @Younan . Countered low after most every stun, so I pointed it out. He beats me the next match (legitimately this time), then calls me a virgin because of my FSD picture. Lol. Yeah, because that's how you prove how mature/awesome you are =P virginity insults

Last edited:

DontForkWitMe

Bad games to @Younan . Countered low after most every stun, so I pointed it out. He beats me the next match (legitimately this time), then calls me a virgin because of my FSD picture. Lol. Yeah, because that's how you prove how mature/awesome you are =P virginity insults

lol sounds like that bum. kept getting hit by my eliots 10hit string that consists of a barrage of mid/high punches but him being the genius he is continually spammed low holds during it and then blames me for abusing lag and other bs excuses.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
@Awesmic he talking about my my scrubby christie which in fact i did say after he complain saying it " wont work on me offline". I said "i dont really main christie nor do i play her anymore at offline tournaments. I'm just chillen online tonight" so basically i told him to chill out it aint that serious..... ALSO we only played 3 games cause i only played one more after his comment and left. I dont even play christie that much to know what really works online and offline.... so the "knowlingly" part.... makes no sense to me due to the fact i only have a ok Christie.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD