Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Shadow985

GGs indeed! Hope to get on PSN and play more. Maybe I'll even have, you know, the full game and maybe even a mic :)
I'd totally share the characters with you but I brought them on my friend's account, so it's up to him... Long story on that lol. I'm gonna be playing a lot now, so just shoot me an invite anytime you want a free winstreak haha.

Requiem

I'd totally share the characters with you but I brought them on my friend's account, so it's up to him... Long story on that lol. I'm gonna be playing a lot now, so just shoot me an invite anytime you want a free winstreak haha.
Ah, thanks! But no worries. I really should have the full game on PSN, silly that I don't.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
GGs to @Awesmic but man that lag every 3rd round....
Likewise, and my landlord is to blame for that. He decided to pick a time like a quarter to midnight to watch Wrestlemania 30 on WWE Network, and I had to give up playing after 5 more minutes of that happening. So I'm sorry you and @VIRGINKNIGHT had to go through with that. @Arnell Long would've been joining us by now if that didn't happen. :(

But at least now my wireless connection's more stable otherwise, as the last 4 days I attempted to play online were impossible. All I needed was a high-end range extender. Now I just need a new ethernet cable.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Very good games with @Requiem, @Sixmsj and Sora214 at offline casuals today in Oakland. Also very nice to meet Sora214 in person after playing him in rank and in lobby matches on XBL. Also, good games to @Ael, @ChainCombo and @Prince Adon in my lobby a bit ago. Enjoyed our sets, gotta keep my Ayane focused for NCR.

Bad games to @Younan because you abuse online tactics. 6K2K and 3PK with Ayane over and over again, when I just got done holding and blocking that shit as well as Kasumi and Hitomi's lows offline earlier in casuals. Don't like dealing with that online tactic crap.

And good games to my Ayane necklace for finding another player in Berkeley earlier today, lawl.

UpSideDownGRUNT

GGs to @ToKyo PewPew earlier, your Kasumi has definitely improved since the last time I played you.

Wish I could say the same haha but I've been playing on and off for the past 2-3 months so I'm rusty as all hell lol. I played like a total scrub haha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD