Characters Guest Characters you'd like to see in DOA

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
☆DOA seems to have taken a liking to including guest characters, so I decided to make a casual discussion thread where you do the following:
*Share who you'd like to see in DOA as a guest character
*Share a reason(s) why you think they should be added and how'd they fit
*Optional, but elaborate on their moveset and how it would fit in DOA
*Have a character BGM you think would fit them? Feel free to share that too!☆

*This is a drama free thread...please no disputes and petty arguments over other players' wishes and opinions....If that's understood, start sharing!~

☆Characters I want to see:
latest

Emil from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, he's one of my favorite VG characters. He'd fit in well in DOA because he has outlandish abilities, and his Ratatosk form could be a good game play element. His move set would be switchable: his normal green eyed form would be fast, and combo oriented, but would have bad tracking because of his lack of battle experience. His Ratatosk form would be more powerful and would have numerous guard breaks, but would be unsafe and have alot of start up and recovery as a double edged sword. PB and PL would basically be his in game most powerful attacks. Overall moveset would be easy to learn, but difficult to master. Character BGM theme would be either the default battle theme or the boss battle theme "Beat One's Way".

senran-kagura-estival-versus-02-19-15-9.jpg

Ryona from Senran Kagura! She'd fit in well because she is a ninja, and DOA lacks a female who uses legit ballet, and her guns could be damaging but non lethal. Her moveset would be fairly balanced: Average speed, damage, and great combo output due to her guns, but would have a lot of recovery and start up and an overall linear and small but easy to utilize moveset...she'd also be bad at long range. Her guns would take the form as her punch attacks, and her PB and PL would be one of her respective Shinobi art techniques. Character theme would just be her normal theme from SK, and her English VA could be Stephanie Sheh, Carrie Savage, or Kari Wahlgren using her higher pitched voice she uses as Kasumi a in DOA Dimensions. Overall simple character to pick up, and easy to win with as long as you gauge her recovery in her waltzs, plie's, and spins.

*More to be added....

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Mai Shiranui... Leona Heidern... Elisabeth Blanctorche... Tifa Lockhart... Samus... Cammy White... Sheena Fujibayashi... Jessica Albert... Parasoul... Rouge (from Power Stone)..

Yoshimitsu... perhaps some other VF character would be greatly appreciated too.
None of this is EVER going to happen. But, this is just wishful thinking. Unrealistic... but very funny and wonderful thoughts.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I have a few lol
FF:
Either Lightning or Yuffie.
Lightning: She's popular in Japan and with all the costumes she has in Lightning Returns they'd be spoiled for choice when it comes to DLC.
Yuffie: She's a girl and a ninja, plus she's one if the only likable characters in VII Imo.

Tekken:
Asuka Kazama
Asuka: DOA is in need of a roughneck Aikido user, also she shares a seiyuu with Mila.

Senran Kagura:
Personally I'd like to see Yagyuu or Miyabi, but a realistic choice would be either Yumi or Asuka since they are the poster children of SK. Also, Yumi is voiced by the elegant Yumi Hara her voice just melts me.

Persona:
Either Mitsuru(preferably her p4a design) or Chie.
Purely because there are designs that directly reference these two characters for Marie and someone else so its clear they want these two haha

Other Koei/TN games:
Arnice of Nights of Azure
Miss Monday of Yaiba
Arnice because she's just so awesome and well designed.(plus that see through sheer dress complete with underboob) Miss Monday because if anything should survive from Yaiba it's her, literally the only thing worth keeping. Also, they could easily have her work for MIST for cyborg corpse shenanigans.

OST:
Lightning - Crimson Blitz/The Savior
Yuffie - Fighting remix
Asuka Kazama - her Tekken 6 stage theme
Yumi/Asuka - remix of Gessen/Hanzo academy themes. (added bonus could be adding Ayanes SKEV theme)
Arnice - Scorpio(NoA mix) or literally any of NoAs battle music.
Miss Monday - probably something original

Gurimmjaw

Lets see here I would like to see:

Final Fantasy:

Sephiroth
Tidus

Mortal Kombat:

Scorpion
Liu Kang
Raiden

Street Fighter:

Akuma
Juri

Tekken:

Feng Wei
Asuka

DmC:

Dante
Nero

Resident Evil:

Albert Wesker
Chris Redfield

UpSideDownGRUNT

Eww DmC? Vanilla DMC would probably be a more solid choice, character wise. I'm like one of the only DMC fans from the beginning that actually likes DmC but even I have to admit the characters are god awful, Dante especially.

Gurimmjaw

Eww DmC? Vanilla DMC would probably be a more solid choice, character wise. I'm like one of the only DMC fans from the beginning that actually likes DmC but even I have to admit the characters are god awful, Dante especially.

Nothing wrong with DmC lol. Look at it from a business standpoint as well he is a very popular character and can bring in sales as well.

Dante isn't bad. There are other characters in gaming who would be pretty bad.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
After reading each post, some of the characters people are requesting here are way above DOA standards. Some have never even been in a 3D fighting. Some cannot due to their character design (DOA is mostly physical combat as well.)

Though I'm pretty sure the next DOA game will have guest characters.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nothing wrong with DmC lol. Look at it from a business standpoint as well he is a very popular character and can bring in sales as well.

Dante isn't bad. There are other characters in gaming who would be pretty bad.
I'm talking about DmC Dante specifically. DMC1-4 Dante was a much better character, he had charm and witty one liners and "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIGGHT!"

Gurimmjaw

I'm talking about DmC Dante specifically. DMC1-4 Dante was a much better character, he had charm and witty one liners and "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIGGHT!"

Ah yes, but that pretty much the only Devil May Cry's out are DmC1-DmC4. Unless you count that reboot which is pretty terrible.

After reading each post, some of the characters people are requesting here are way above DOA standards. Some have never even been in a 3D fighting. Some cannot due to their character design (DOA is mostly physical combat as well.)

Though I'm pretty sure the next DOA game will have guest characters.

Idk man, we did have Master Chief in DoA4 afterall.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ah yes, but that pretty much the only Devil May Cry's out are DmC1-DmC4. Unless you count that reboot which is pretty terrible.
See, this where the confusion lies lol you're spelling it DmC which what the reboot is called(I liked the reboot btw), but you mean vanilla DMC, id say Trish would probably be a better option she has boobs and that femme fatale charm plus she uses melee attacks without gauntlets in DMC4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD