Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If the fan design Kokoro design and the Halloween 2014 Christie could make it in the game, then my lack of artistic ability should be more than enough for Team Ninja to make an outfit with. But Halloween theme? Hm... I could think of a few ideas for my characters.

Argentus

There. I submitted my updated MMA Celebrity outfit on their Facebook page. Now to draw new costumes with plain old pencil and paper...I have some cool ideas already.

SilverForte

I may submit something for Ein and Raidou. Won't necessarily be Halloween themed I just want good costumes for them.

Boogie

.............soooooooooooooooooo i guess i'll do rig................OH WAIT MULTIPLE DESIGNS.
YAS BITCH LEMME BREAK OUT SOME COSTUMES FOR CHRISTIE, LISA AND MILA.

synce

So i decided to give a shot. Though i already know they won't pick mine since it is too detailed and TN seems to prefer simple designs. Had to do it fast since i'm busy rest of month. I'm still not sure about color palette.

2vdiqo7.jpg

Wish the theme would be different. I'm not good with Halloween..

That's pretty cool! As far as detail I don't think TN cares too much about that as long as you get the votes (Nyotengu comes to mind) so good luck :3

Tones

Premium Donor
IMHO Elliot dressed in a chinese outfit wearing Genfu's face that has been skinned and tanned.

Kronin

Awesome @Chisa! I'm in love with this outfit, this seems to be the serious version of Jann Lee's 2013 Halloween outfit and definitely the better version of my pale Ein Dragon Knight of last year:
EDK.jpg

Personally I think that the classic skeleton tone has his charm, but at the same time even the luminiscent purple in perfect fantasy setting is great: I wouldn't know what to choose between them, both honestly seem to me pretty fitting.

Remember that you can submit more entries, so if you get the time and the ideas I would definitely love if you could send more desings. I always liked your DoA works! ;)

Last edited:

Blash

Great, maybe this year I'll actually finish and submit my vintage rollerskater Tina.
Yes to this! You have my vote!

Being allowed to submit multiple entries is weird, I wonder why they allowed that.
Whatever is submitted TN own. So if several very talent artists submit great entries they have a data base for future DLC, Halloween or not!

Looking forward to everyone entries!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD