Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
This Mila costume is pretty cool. Was submitted by Hiropong. He's on my PSN friendlist I believe and from japan.

Cil_Onm_VUUAEY75_B.jpg

He writes on PSN messages but I have difficulties translating off there. Though judging by the emoji's and word characters, he sounds like a really friendly cool person.

Last edited:

Argentus

This Mila costume is pretty cool. Was submitted by Hiropong. He's on my PSN friendlist I believe and from japan.

Cil_Onm_VUUAEY75_B.jpg

He writes on PSN messages but I have difficulties translating off there. Though judging by the emoji's and word characters, he sounds like a really friendly cool person.

its a Yuffie/Rikku mashup, like Kingdom Hearts.

but seriously, enough with the bee. It was just the brand of her MMA shorts and sports bra lol.

Jadeinchains

its a Yuffie/Rikku mashup, like Kingdom Hearts.

but seriously, enough with the bee. It was just the brand of her MMA shorts and sports bra lol.

It's just became an iconic part of her character, I actually like that it's such a part of her design now. It's the same way with other characters too.

That designs amazing as well @DestructionBomb whoever it is that designed it was really good!

Jadeinchains

Yeah I was thinking there doesn't seem to be as many entries this year or maybe that's just me? I haven't checked facebook though and can't see those by email so maybe more have been submitted via that and that's why.

Sonicfan11589

Maybe Sarah will get a sailor outfit hopefully (if my design isn't chosen), that way, she can have (sort of) matching outfit tag team battles with her brother and Tina.

EDIT: After seeing a few entries for characters wearing Sailor outfits, I decided to make a sailor outfit for Sarah. What do you guys think?
sarahbryant_LucasHersh2.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maybe Sarah will get a sailor outfit hopefully (if my design isn't chosen), that way, she can have (sort of) matching outfit tag team battles with her brother and Tina.

EDIT: After seeing a few entries for characters wearing Sailor outfits, I decided to make a sailor outfit for Sarah. What do you guys think? View attachment 23128
I like it, simple but effective, plus it'll match with Jacky's 2016 Halloween DLC too which is great imo since they're siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD