Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
NEC is left (I'll be going to this one again probably) but I definitely wouldn't count on that one. My bet, TGS of 2018.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I was thinking "Did Tyaren sleep in and miss it?!" :p I guess you did. But yeah they just showed the 11 designs. Sadly no announcement though. Now the wait begins for them to start to reveal the teases for the design outfits.

I want to emphasize that I rather slept and missed it. XD It wasn't an accident. I had a hunch it wasn't worth staying up.

Regarding the costumes, I actually like the Marie and Honoka ones. We've seen black and white swans for them (also Kasumi and Ayane) several times by several designers over the years and in the end Team Ninja bit. XD I also like Fitness Tina and Bastet Christie. Some costumes are however so random and uninteresting again, like Ayane, Momiji and Kasumi...*sigh*

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I lost with Tina (i made a pop tiger and who won made an Idol),so i have a chance with Phase 4.Is it me or Hayabusa has the same costume as the last year? Kasumi's one looks like Lili's one

TOBMAST3R

★ TOP 11 in better quality + Marie Rose collab outfit ★:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

Jadeinchains

I like how they gave Marie and Honoka the bun hairstyles. Also I just noticed that it's pumpkins holding Leifangs hair in place. :p I'm surprised how fast these big images came in! :eek:

I wonder when they'll start the teasers? Hopefully soon. There's enough days between tomorrow and the release date of them on the 17th to show them I'm sure.

TOBMAST3R

I like how they gave Marie and Honoka the bun hairstyles. Also I just noticed that it's pumpkins holding Leifangs hair in place. :p I'm surprised how fast these big images came in! :eek:

I wonder when they'll start the teasers? Hopefully soon. There's enough days between tomorrow and the release date of them on the 17th to show them I'm sure.

I am confused about the release date. I have seen two dates actually. October 17 and 24?!

brad-wong-png.24145

Last edited:

Chapstick

Someone said famitsu had written it was coming out on the 17th so.. did they have to delay this pack? Lol they didn’t even release anything this month

TOBMAST3R

I think It's because the Marie and Honoka one count as one submission I suppose. So 10 design submissions but 11 outfits.

Yeah, you might get a point on that. So, I am still hyped for the rest of the cast. I have a few designs left but the challenge is big as always.

EDIT:

famitsu says, the Halloween Pack will be released on October 17 and the Marie Rose outfit on October 18. I guess that seems correct.

source: url=https://www.famitsu.com/news/201709/23142434.html (google translated)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD