Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBMAST3R

Yeah it really is! When should we expect to see the rest of the outfits? It's almost midnight in Japan? Should that be when we will see the rest?

Well, I don't really know. It could pop up within the next hours. 2 1/4 hours to go until it is midnight in Japan.

Maybe we have to wait a little bit longer. We'll see. Or Team Ninja will tease all outfits before they pop up in the store this time.

Jiggeh

Several nice ones in that last batch of reveals. Mila's is surprisingly cute! ^^
Looks like a pretty nice batch of costumes altogether, not many flat-out stinkers as far as I can tell... looking forward to seeing the last couple of reveals though!

Paige

TN's rendition of this type of artworks would be interesting in these Costume Contests.

C_FTqp3XkAAl9I8.jpggenfu_pai_mustardios.pngC_NvKkqUQAACrQT.jpga0I7nJR.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The trailer comes out later today so we'll hopefully be able to see all the costumes in action! I've had quite enough of all these teasers and finding what design matched up XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I can see my entries being slightly modified like the Hitomi bear one. I would be okay with it, honestly. Lisa, Gen Fu and Pai's outfits haven't been announced so there's that 1.1% hope left haha.
The very first Lisa one is from a sketchbook I used to have when I was very young. You'd have bases of male and female models, and furniture and you would draw clothes/patterns on the models/furniture. Forgot what it was called tho.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Since the teasers usually were around 3:30 AM I think the trailer will also drop around 3:30 so that’s 9 more hours before they drop it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not going to lie. It’s disappointing to see the same artists used every year, but it’s even more disappointing seeing the same artist used multiple times in the same contest..
Same, I feel like they should give different artists or less skilled artists' designs a chance but hey what can you do? I have a feeling the December pack will likely be a last fan design pack like in 2015. Either way they have all those fresh designs for DOA6. Tbh I would rather have my design made in a current gen non enhanced port of DOA that is made totally for Ps4 and Xbox One over DOA5LR anyway, the game looks good but the look is showing it's age and I've gotten bored of the last gen graphics with a ps4 shader and more advanced boob physics slapped on. Hopefully in DOA6 they put the unused designs to good use as unlockable costumes

Really? I thought we might see them soon. It's 5.30 pm my time just now so that means we should see them at 10pm my time.
@Yuffie Will hopefully let us know when the pack is out, even better if he posts the full images!! ^.^

Jadeinchains

I can't believe Lisa has to be one of the last characters they show...So my anxiety is lasting longer than most other people's until I can finally see what she got. And after waiting all this time I still don't know If it will be a happy or sad ending for me. :x

Aliorumnas

I can't believe Lisa has to be one of the last characters they show...So my anxiety is lasting longer than most other people's until I can finally see what she got. And after waiting all this time I still don't know If it will be a happy or sad ending for me. :x
What are some of the Lisa costumes that were impressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD