Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I have to admit, this pack had it's ups and downs. For Mila and Sarah, there were really good ones in the contest that deserved to be DLC, but really poor ones were chosen instead for whatever reason (no offense, but it's the truth). Overall, I'm glad that Team ninja tried to interact with their community.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I have to admit, this pack had it's ups and downs. For Mila and Sarah, there were really good ones in the contest that deserved to be DLC, but really poor ones were chosen instead for whatever reason (no offense, but it's kind of the truth). Overall, I'm glad that Team ninja tried to interact with their community.

Yeah I agree, the effort and work they put in it is visible, and the result is (overall) pretty amazing.

Kronin

I'm still not sure bats and spider webs fit her. I changed my mind on this costume. I miss the other ones from the contest... well at least TN tried...

I believe that the purpose of TN was also to give her an outfit pairing with the Christie's one of the previous year (a vampire one with bats and spider webs as main theme).

Addictrian

Thank U .always the same Shit :(

It will not be the last DLC Costume from the Contest .
Dont know why i am so positiv and sure about this ,but we will see :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I believe that the purpose of TN was also to give her an outfit pairing with the Christie's one of the previous year (a vampire one with bats and spider webs as main theme).

i feel like that was there reasoning with a lot of the questionable outfits. just about every costume has a counterpart now like

:bayman::christie: devil

:zack::mila:pumpkin

JKT

You know, this particular DLC pack would have been perfect to include Alpha. I remember seeing an entry by someone in a past contest, that made Alpha look rather spooky. It wasn't a drawing, rather an edit on photoshop I think. That would have been perfect. Sorry my description sucks because my memory fails me lol.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Well, good to see the experience wasn't ruined for TN. I hope to see more contests in the future because it seems like TN has run out of ideas. Either fetish outfits or classic costumes.

So, who's willing to bet that December is Legacy Pack Volume 2?
Or even Casual Vol. 3?
c7NJRa2h.jpg

Chisa

I find it weird they swapped Momiji's costume on Mila but they didn't swap it on Alpha.

If i remember correctly TN liked Kronin's tweet when he tweeted my Alpha design for them. They could easily just swap Momiji's mummy costume for Alpha and change color skin color = boom a new costume for Alpha.

xopeep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD