Helena combo thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Here are my combos.

These combos can be done for any situation
:3_: :P: ... (BKO) :K: ... :8: :P: ... :7: :P: (Critical Burst) ... :8: :K: (to BKO) ... :4: :P: :K: :P: ... :3_: :P: :4: :P:

(BKO) :F+P: ... :P: ... immediately! (BKO) :4: :P: :K: ... :3_: :P: :4: :P:

(BKO) :P+K: (to back turn) ... :4: :P+K: ... :4: :K: ... :6: :6: :K:

This combo can be done for Hi Counter hit situations only!
:1: :P: :P: :4: (to back turn) ... :4: :P: :K: (to BKO) ... :4::P: :K: ... :3_: :P: :4: :P:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Here are more combos!

These combos can work for any situation!
(BKO) :F+P: ... :4: :P: :P: :P: ... :3_: :P: :4: :P:
(BKO) :F+P: ... :3_: :P: ... :6: :6: :K: :P: :P:
(BKO) :F+P: ... (must pull off immediately!) :3_: :P: ... (must pull off immediately!) :3_: :P: ... :2: :3: :6: :P: :K: :P:

I don't get this one, replacing :6: :6: :K: with :4::P::P::P: does more damage and sets up her pseudo force tech. Does this combo work in a way that I'm not getting?
I didn't think :4: :P: :P: :P: would work because it wouldn't reach the opponent due to the previous attacts increasing the CPU's distance away from Helena (also due to the CPU or opponent almost touching the ground). I thought :6: :6: :K: would be more helpful due to distance, because Helena just low sweeps the opponent, knocking them to the ground automatically. As a bonus, you could put her into the BKO stance.
This works on Counter Hit.

No trying to knit pick just offering some feedback.
Oh okay, i must have not tried out the Coutner Hit one.Thanks for letting me know man :cool:

I don't get this one, replacing :6: :6: :K: with :4::P::P::P: does more damage and sets up her pseudo force tech. Does this combo work in a way that I'm not getting?

This works on Counter Hit.

No trying to knit pick just offering some feedback.

I think you can squeeze in two more kicks to make it even more damaging.
(BKO) :P+K: :K::K: :4: :P: :P: :P:

Nuke-Nin

Yep, sorry. It's not perfect but the game onscreen inputs should be enough to help you do the combos. Just free cancel parts of the combo if there's any you're having trouble with.
*Tried to do the 20 hit combo* < Obvious fail LOL
*Tried writing down Notations* < Bigger Fail ill get it somehow!

ninjaguy446

*Tried to do the 20 hit combo* < Obvious fail LOL
Just keep trying. You'll get it eventually. :)
*Tried writing down Notations* < Bigger Fail ill get it somehow!
If writing down the move notation is too hard, then just try to mimic the moves he does ingame until you have the combo down without the need for the notation. I'm going to assume that you're already fairly familiar with Helena's moveset.

Nuke-Nin

Just keep trying. You'll get it eventually. :)

If writing down the move notation is too hard, then just try to mimic the moves he does ingame until you have the combo down without the need for the notation. I'm going to assume that you're already fairly familiar with Helena's moveset.

yeah, the only thing i didn;t know was BT4P+K

Nuke-Nin

Been looking at Helena and Lisa's new CB heres what I have (Couldn't find much due to chores)

6K, 9P2K, BKO6P+K(CB!) found on Normal hit and it's pretty much something you'd expect helena to (Elegantly) do

Nuke-Nin

Hey guys i thought i'd post this combo from Seigfreid's/Electrifiedmann's advanced combo video

20 Hit Combo:
33P,P,3KK,33P4P,BKO6PPK,6P4P,4PPP,BKO6P Edit: it seems it won't work, the 3kk 33p4p was the infinite loop glitch to reset the Crit. stun and the 33p4p won't connect 8C it was worth the effort though xD

Nuke-Nin

Yeah i verified that it works on xbox but the patch as stated above crushed our only 20 hit combo >:[

Nuke-Nin

wow i feel stupid Helena's High crush is her best CB (Atleast for me agaisnt grapplers ((Difficulty 5)) )

1PPK, BKO6P+K four hit CB combo!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD