Helena combo thread

TRI Mike

This thread will be used to keep track of any and all combos we find for Hele. I will try my best to keep the first post updated with as many as people post here. Feel free to post any good juggles, stun-game set-ups, BKO throw set-ups, wall combos, etc you can find once you get your hands on the game. Let's give this girl at least one opportunity.

Reserved.

DR2K

Thread title should be dubbed Helena combo thread of can you please stand still while I stun you?

Omegan Eckhart

Can we just have a normal sounding combo thread name? Kasumi's is something weird sounding like The Scrolls of Itchiboob Thread or something along those lines.

AKNova7

Can we just have a normal sounding combo thread name? Kasumi's is something weird sounding like The Scrolls of Itchiboob Thread or something along those lines.

Custom combo thread names are cool, but that...is terrible. I'll try and help you guys out with the combo thing when I get my copy of the game. I don't like characters being unviable.

Omegan Eckhart

Custom combo thread names are cool, but that...is terrible. I'll try and help you guys out with the combo thing when I get my copy of the game. I don't like characters being unviable.
You should see the Juri combo thread over at SRK, it's called something like The Purple Spider Lesbian Thread or something very similar.

Edit: It's actually the Full Time Purple Spider Lesbian thread lol

TRI Mike

We should save this thread for combos alone. I think I'll ask Wah to delete everything but the first post.

AKNova7

We should save this thread for combos alone. I think I'll ask Wah to delete everything but the first post.

Or you could make this a combo discussion thread. To be completely honest, we'll probably need Character forum moderators like 8WR.

TRI Mike

Fine, it's just that we're already talking too much here and once the game comes out the first 2 or three pages will be filled with pre-release posts. Oh well.

AKNova7

Fine, it's just that we're already talking too much here and once the game comes out the first 2 or three pages will be filled with pre-release posts. Oh well.

No, you misunderstand my meaning. On 8WR they have two threads, one for combo discussion, and one for Combos. The combo thread is locked and has no discussion, and is updated when something is found out in the combo discussion thread. Because of that, the discussion threads are long, unorganized, and full of good reading, for the price of being terribly unorganized.

TRI Mike

Ah I see. That could work but it'd have to be a universal rule for all the 24 characters. Not just Hele.

phoenix1985gr

Yeah but someone would have to keep updating the combo thread in 8wayrun last time i checked for some characters it hadnt been updated for like months and its frustating...

DrDogg

Yeah but someone would have to keep updating the combo thread in 8wayrun last time i checked for some characters it hadnt been updated for like months and its frustating...

The key is to make sure that whoever makes the topic, or whoever is modding the forum is dedicated to keeping things up to date. That's one of the reasons I haven't made any character threads. I have no idea how much I'll be playing this game after Season's Beatings. I want to be able to stop playing (or play less), without having to worry about keeping character topics up to date.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD