Helena in DOA5U

ninjaguy446

The one on the video seems to be on natural or DOA physics but there's always the off option to make breasts stay still and not have a life of its own like some parasite-infested tumor lol (I know I would put the physics off).

If ever they do plan to release this up on PSN stores, what they could have done to this costume to make it "acceptable" is to modify the shells bigger and wider to not only cover nipples then make the gold "strings" visible in color. As for the bottoms, maybe if they add some sheer skirt over it like the one on Leifang's 5UCE swimsuit in a dark golden orange shade.

DOA5U_Leifang_CE.jpg
Yes, I LOVE that bikini. It would have looked great on Helena. :( Also, is there an Helena avatar out yet?

Nuke-Nin

Okay so Helena should have this for a hairstyle but like her big bangs from her pony-tail still there
Elegant-Hairstyles.jpg

HaJiN

she used to have jumping punch until DOA5. Hers was especially useful because her arm would have further reach during her jump than almost any other character. It's a shame it's gone. It was highly effective against low wake up kicks.

I remember in DOA 2, 3, and 4 when I would knock the opponent down, do a bokuho duck, cancel out of bokuho, and then do a jumping punch against the opponent's low wake up kick. It was a great fake out.

Last edited:

HaJiN

9 (pause) P. Press up or up forward, and then while in the air, press punch. DOA4 was the last DOA where the whole cast had some form of a jumping punch.

Alex_MaGanda

Helena might be a bit different since her 6p from BKO doesnt tech anymore. But shes still a very good character so pls no complaining about her shes perfect how she is now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD